Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Strange: Synthesize 3 Elite Arid Lancers

True_Naeblis

Please, please, please go back and fix this. There have been wonky things here and there in the game but none that outshine all the things that are done well; this mission is a major exception. I accepted the daily to begin with since I was already there; apparently this glitches the mission. I launched from the trading center; apparently you need to place the scanners in your active gear inventory first, It seems that you only get one target per mission, if you get one at all; is it really a good idea to have to do something so tedious again and again the very first time a player is trying this out? This is really poor design. It feels like the devs made it then never ran it themselves.

So many parts of this game have been amazing as a new player, but this is horridly designed. Just set it up as some of the other missions are, where players can select a specific instance, and spawn three in the mission. This is not well setup at all. Please, do not be one of those companies that leaves things like this unfixed forever.

Edited by True_Naeblis