Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Madurai Passives suggestion

-QUILL_PETER-

Since Focus is confirmed for a 'bashing with a hammer', I thought I'd suggest a small tweek that's been rattling around in my brain. 

As is, Madurai's passives grant 30% each Impact/Puncture/Slash to all weapons, even purely elemental ones. Which is great. No suggestions there.

What I think would make it even more versatile, however, is if the total physical damage granted (90%) could be divided differently depending on how many of the 3 you have active. 

So if I choose to only have Slash and Puncture active, It'll divide to 45% each.

Or (if you could, you can't right now the way the passives are branched out), if you decide to have only impact active, it would grant 90% Impact.

What do you think?

Honestly, I despite Madurai passives.  The only good one is slashing and maxing out all 3 for 90% is only good for direct damage players.  I play with status and therefore have to cripple myself against damage just to limit the extra dilution of procs in the pool, making the entire school useless for me.

I'd much rather see better integration of the passives and actives with the focus ability itself.  This whole concept of activate once and not using it again because the passives are all that matters is just bothersome.

This concept though is a nice idea for the current focus except I know they will not do any updates to the current system at all so I won't get my hopes up for even the slightest buff to what we are forced to use now.

Edited by Xekrin