Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maiming Strike + Condition Overload Weapons

SilverXSunrise

As the title indicates, I'm curious what the current weapons are that best take advantage of the Maiming Strike + Condition Overload meta.

So far, I've tried out the Secura Lecta, Nikana Prime, and Galatine Prime with this combo(with the obviously compulsory Primed Pressure Point and elemental mods)... but, frankly, I feel like the damage is rather lackluster.

Maiming Strike activates Crit and whereas condtion Overload activates on Status. I'd probably recommend Veykor Sydon as its has decent crit and good status to activate both of them. Just put two Dual Stat mods while building and these and you're good to go.

Edited by sivam0291

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Lesion, Ninkondi, the Dark Daggers with Homing Fang, Karyst, Caustacyst, Serro, Destreza, and Endura are your friends. Ohma if you use Gemini Cross's hold combo (I think it's the hold combo that does the slam attack, thereby proc'ing the electric AoE ground slam).

^ These if looking for both Slide-Attack friendly status procs (Also Sheev & Zenistar)

If you are not in need of Naramon Shadow step, Madurai with both Slash & Puncture can allow the Elemental status weapons an additional 120% with Condition Overload. (Very helpful if using a Frame that already can setup Stealth melee Multiplier)

Ash is a great example of when Madurai Slash damage pairs well with Condition Overload

You can also (setup) condition overload with Pox - so that it works easily to followup with a Quick-Melee Maiming Strike Slide-Attack..like an Atterax.

(Pox with Madurai can apply 3 different Elementals and 2 Physical status procs very quickly and just having Condition overload allows that to be 300% Melee damage bonus even if the Melee is not a status weapon)*