Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Submersible issues.

Kihana

I've been grinding out Equinox, so I've come across a couple of submersible mission issues I'd like to raise.

The first one was the use, or should I say requirement, of submersible aspects in a mission for no other reason than "submersible". This was my first Tyl Regor assassination. I had to go submersible to access the area he was in. And the question is why? There were no enemies to deal with under water. Just a hard to find path to the boss area. Thankfully, that hasn't repeated in the missions since, as the path has been far more direct. But IMHO, it shouldn't occur at all. If a submersible aspect adds nothing but frustration to a mission, then it shouldn't be there.

The second issue is one where frames end up in the water where there appears to be no reason for it. Now maybe I am mistaken here, and it's a case of melee direction control, or some other setting I can change that I haven't linked to my problem yet. But I do find that it occurs in the Tyl Regor assassination (second stage) far more than it should and It adds once again, nothing but frustration to the mission. This one is obviously a bit more difficult, since the progression from water frame to war frame is not an easy one to code for.

Thanks in advance.