Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really lost right now; Need Advice

(XBOX)TSGN Leviathan

Question

Ok, so I've been away from Warframe for a long time now. The last time I played Warframe was when I selected a planet and a radial tile would circle the planet. Now the map is completely different (and looks much better btw), but I'm lost now. I am trying to get the Paris Prime Upper Limb part which I have read I need to do Tower II Defence B or Tower II Survival C to get, but I go to the Void and none of that is there. Has it been moved elsewhere or is it simply no longer available and if that is the case, where can I get the part that I need? Thank You, and good to be back, loving Warframe and have missed it for some time!

7 answers to this question

Tower's gone, they're now relics.

Check the wiki for the relic that drops the desired parts.

They're now relic specific missions that happens on any tilesets, and it will spawn corrupted enemies that drop reactants, collect 10 of those and you'll unlock the relic.

It has its own tab in the mission selection screen, the same as alerts.

Prime parts work with the void relic system now http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic

You need to look up what relics contain the part now and then then select that relic when you enter the tier of void fissure mission that the relic is from. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Fissure

To help out on this one: The paris upper limb drops with these (available) relics

Lith N2 Common
Lith V2 Uncommon

Tier - Name of relic - drop rarity

So you need to get either of these and select it when you enter a "lith" tier void fissure mission.

You can find the relic drop tables and the info about void fissures in the linked wiki pages.

Edited by Airwolfen

Welcome back to Warframe. :satisfied:

It sounds like your data might be from an outdated source. Prime items are no longer mission specific rewards, they are now contained within Void Relics which can be cracked open during Void Fissure missions.

I would recommend that you complete the Mars junction on Earth to aquire the void relic segment for your orbiter. You can use this to view and modify relics you own. It also allows you to see which rewards a relic contains as well as their drop chance.

Fissure missions can be accessed via the alerts panel on your navigation (Upper right) under the fissures tab. These missions rotate requently much like alerts and you simply select one, choose your desired relic and dive in. You open the relic by collecting reactant which drops from corrupted enemies. Corrupted enemies spawn from fissures and normal enemies will become corrupted during the course of the mission too.

Relics drop much the same way as the old void keys, endless missions tend to be the most efficient. Drop locations of specific relics can be found in your codex as well as a list of items that any particular relic may contain.

The Warframe wikia is a reliable source of information if you are trying to find out which relics contain Paris Prime parts for example (be sure to expand the drop table).

A small piece of advice regarding the new solar map; White nodes are completed and blue blinking nodes still need your attention. Their is now a proper linear path to take and if you're at a total loss you can simply start from the beginning and work your way through to familiarize yourself.

Junctions are simply the method of unlocking the next planet, they serve as a bridge and offer some rewards for completion as well as new lore quests.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions be sure to post them in this thread too, there's a lot of helpful Tenno here.

On 5/27/2017 at 6:48 AM, PeachyPurpleNova said:

Welcome back to Warframe. :satisfied:

It sounds like your data might be from an outdated source. Prime items are no longer mission specific rewards, they are now contained within Void Relics which can be cracked open during Void Fissure missions.

I would recommend that you complete the Mars junction on Earth to aquire the void relic segment for your orbiter. You can use this to view and modify relics you own. It also allows you to see which rewards a relic contains as well as their drop chance.

Fissure missions can be accessed via the alerts panel on your navigation (Upper right) under the fissures tab. These missions rotate requently much like alerts and you simply select one, choose your desired relic and dive in. You open the relic by collecting reactant which drops from corrupted enemies. Corrupted enemies spawn from fissures and normal enemies will become corrupted during the course of the mission too.

Relics drop much the same way as the old void keys, endless missions tend to be the most efficient. Drop locations of specific relics can be found in your codex as well as a list of items that any particular relic may contain.

The Warframe wikia is a reliable source of information if you are trying to find out which relics contain Paris Prime parts for example (be sure to expand the drop table).

A small piece of advice regarding the new solar map; White nodes are completed and blue blinking nodes still need your attention. Their is now a proper linear path to take and if you're at a total loss you can simply start from the beginning and work your way through to familiarize yourself.

Junctions are simply the method of unlocking the next planet, they serve as a bridge and offer some rewards for completion as well as new lore quests.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions be sure to post them in this thread too, there's a lot of helpful Tenno here.

As an alternative to the wiki there are a few nerdy tenno that have share spreadsheets to show what Prime parts are inside what relics
Here is an example: 

On May 27, 2017 at 6:16 AM, (Xbox One)Tiberium SGN said:

Ok, so I've been away from Warframe for a long time now. The last time I played Warframe was when I selected a planet and a radial tile would circle the planet. Now the map is completely different (and looks much better btw), but I'm lost now. I am trying to get the Paris Prime Upper Limb part which I have read I need to do Tower II Defence B or Tower II Survival C to get, but I go to the Void and none of that is there. Has it been moved elsewhere or is it simply no longer available and if that is the case, where can I get the part that I need? Thank You, and good to be back, loving Warframe and have missed it for some time!

Progenitor Cephalon Google will show you the path...