Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Natural Talent work for nekros desecrate?

MissAlexandra

Question

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Natural Talent affects the casting speed yes, but it doesn't affect the speed at which the ability desecrates the bodies.

So both your friends are right in their own ways, at least I believe so.

Ok, I see.

Thank you for your reply.

Does it affect desecrate?  Yes, it speeds up the initial casting animation.

Is it useful for desecrate?  No.  It does not improve anything after that, nor does it improve the speed at which bodies are desecrated.

You may still want to include it, as it improves the casting speed for Shadows of the Dead, but it really has no genuine benefit for Desecrate.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

Shadows of the Dead has a nightmarish cast time but I feel Nekros' mod loadout is pretty cramped as it is.

I'd leave it out... (Especially when it comes to Desecrate as mentioned above)

I feel much the same way, and I don't actually use Natural Talent in my Nekros builds at all.  Regardless, I see a ton of people swearing by it, so maybe I'm missing something.  I leave it up to the player to try their options and figure out which they prefer.

2 hours ago, Arkvold said:

I feel much the same way, and I don't actually use Natural Talent in my Nekros builds at all.  Regardless, I see a ton of people swearing by it, so maybe I'm missing something.  I leave it up to the player to try their options and figure out which they prefer.

I'm not really sure either.

Maybe it's about survivability when using Shield of Shadows on higher levels. It's a bit more forgiving to have faster cast time if you happen to run out of shadows or something.