Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the Sands of Inaros vessels

Jaclearsup

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, Jaclearsup said:

So, I just got the Seeker glyph filled up, and its not doing anything, I don't see the other glyphs like the Detron crewman and volatile runners, am I doing something wrong?

You have to go back to the temple and place it there. 

Like  I said, its not doing anything, as in baro isn't telling me to go back to the tomb!

You may think you have it filled up, but not quite be there yet. My memory is a little hazy, but I think this may have happened to me where I thought I was finished with a stage, but I wasn't yet.

Are you absolutely certain you got enough seekers to fill it? 

OHHH nevermind, I just needed 2 more kills, it just looked like it was full

That's what I figured, don't feel stupid it happened to me too. Near the end it can look like it's full when it's not. IMO there should be a better visual indicator to reveal when it's finished. 

Well, maybe it should like have a number thingy that shows you, like when ur doing a ign challenge for affinity like kill 3 ppl in 10 seconds, and it shows the little bar near the bottom

Yeah personally I would also have liked an actual counter that told me how many I needed. It was not at all clear to me how many I needed from the get go, and that was frustrating. To make matters worse, you need less for each progressing stage, but it doesn't tell you that, it just fills faster -- making it easy to get confused. It isn't well explained at all. A simple numeral counter would fix all of that confusion. 

4 minutes ago, Jaclearsup said:

Well, maybe it should like have a number thingy that shows you, like when ur doing a ign challenge for affinity like kill 3 ppl in 10 seconds, and it shows the little bar near the bottom

Whilst I would agree in principle as a player, in practice it is supposed to be an ancient artifact from long ago. A burial vessel of sorts. It should not have an attached display showing capacity. Just get out there and kill things.

2 minutes ago, Kihana said:

Whilst I would agree in principle as a player, in practice it is supposed to be an ancient artifact from long ago. A burial vessel of sorts. It should not have an attached display showing capacity. Just get out there and kill things.

It wouldn't need to be on the vessel. I was thinking like, a counter that shows up in mission whenever you kill one of the needed enemies, and shows how many you have killed out of your overall goal. Like you kill your 15th seeker and it says 15/60 or something. 

And the vessel could glow and pulse much brighter when finished, to make it really obvious it's complete.