Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion about forma and question about skins

GildartsAnonn

I will start with the question about the skins! It seems to me that every frame should have at least 1 deluxe skin or skins costing 150+ platinum but some frames do not despite all the time that has past. Why is that? Warframe like Volt or Mag that were created back in 2012 should have one by now. Is there something more to it?

As for forma i would like to discuss something i have in my mind. As it is creating 1 good build by placing the apropriate polarities seems a bit punishing when you want to create another. Is this system ever going to change? I do not have a big problem with it but as i said i feel like i am getting punished for creating a build. What came to mind is what if they just unified the polarities? This would effectively make any build you may want achievable by placing the same amount of forma you would place initialy. As i would never expected this to be a thing, ever, i found another way. What if the system never changes but we can just place forma on a diferent set of configurations? What i mean is that we place the forma for the build we want and the slots get affected in CONFIG A, B and C (as it is now) but we have another set of configurations that we can forma independently from the first set of configurations? just like changing loadout but for the mod configurations. I do not see any downside on this. Players could make their different builds or just forma the 1 set of config (exactly as it is now) and since we would need more forma if we wanted to create a different build DE could sell more forma. 

Thoughts on this?

The first deluxe skin was excalibur's protoarmor, that came out in the game's anniversary in 2014, the next one was nyx nemesis skin and came out in the anniversary of 2015, the fist non-anniversary deluxe skin was valkyr's arround the end of 2015.

So the reason that not all frame have one is because for most part of the time has existed deluxes weren't a thing.

Deluxe skins take time to make and they don't really make them in any kind of order. Although they plan to complete the starter frames they are mostly waiting for good concept arts or ideas to come up to start work on the deluxe of a warframe. 

As for your forma question. The simple solution is just use polarities that are common on all builds. For example, You would most likely have V polarity if not for intensify it can be for rage or continuity. The D polarity can be for vit/redi/steel for tanking or you can use it for narrowminded on another build. There will always be a combination of polarities that can fit most of the viable builds. Having to forma each config would be more of an annoyance to people than an addition. Most gun builds have pretty similar builds due to the required mods (serration, split chamber, hornet strike, barrel diffusion, etc).