Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Fissure Missions

Kei-Inc.

I think there should always be an endless fissure going for each relic. Under the fissure tab we already have they could split the endless missions and other other missions into two different tabs. This would make farming prime part a lot easier because it's annoying to have to wait for an endless fissure.

I'd like that too, BUT If they made it that way pretty much most ppl would only play sruvival or defence and barely anyone other missions, Personally i mostly play survivals, defence and excav, only touch other missions if absolutely necessary.

Way back when in the days of void keys, that's how it worked.

Tryhards could sit for hours in T4 survivals, or Interceptions, and it was good.

But then DE attacked, deciding their farming game wasn't "immersive" enough.

And so one of many changes shelled out was the removal of void keys, so as to make things less grindy.

Obviously since less is more, this meant giving us 3 different things to farm for instead in our glorious effort for prime shinies.

After their initial failure of nerfing survivals and pretending this game is difficult, they instead made the mode almost useless in order to force people to play the other gamemodes and truly immerse themselves.

Edited by SpookXIII

As I call my self a veteran player ( i think i am playing the game for 3 years ) the only think that has a bit of challenge and fun for me is fighting enemy`s that are 150-200+ level , and the only way is if there is a survival fissure which is rare. Defence is boring since its way to easy and slow with out a speed nova. 

Endless endurance runs were the reason to put so many forma into gear like - 7 forma Excal , 4 forma Rhino , 5 forma Mesa , 5 forma Chroma , 4 forma Octavia and many others frames are i have made so strong that before level 100 is boring as hell , I really hope we will get a constant endless fissures since most veteran players find fun mostly in them at least in my opinion.

To this day I have no idea why there aren't missions that start at same point as a 60 wave defense and 60 minute surivival so you don't have to play an hour to get tehre. I mean there should be some nodes that just start at the level but retain the old scaling.

On 2017-5-30 at 5:20 PM, RobWasHere said:

What.

Exterm/Capture are fastest to get your part you are farming for. Endless are for traces farming mostly.

Yeah, but, I don't know about you, but I prefer to stay in one mission rather than having to keep coming in and out because that part isn't guaranteed. Also, you get to do prime junk farm and traces farm at the same time. I think endless fissures (mostly survival) are more fun anyways.

And they're still kinda slow, because you have to stop and pick up reactant, it's not just and in-out thing.