Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help, I some how managed to purchase the same Prime Access multiple times! What should I do? I am also unable to reach support!

Enzigk3it

Question

As titled, I somehow managed to purchase the Oberon Prime Access multiple times- 3 in total, in fact.
I credit this to some sort of lag/error that was happening, but my situation now is that I have 2 extra purchases that I do not need. As the purchase had been done through Paypal, I have opened a case with them however I was wondering if there was anything I can do on this end i.e. directly with DE.

To complicate matters more, for whatever reason I cannot log into my account on the main page (warframe.com), each attempt gives me the following response: 

• SORRY, TOO MANY FAILED LOGIN ATTEMPTS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS IP ADDRESS IS TEMPORARILY BLOCKED. TRY AGAIN LATER

As such, I am unable to reach the support desk and open a proper case with DE/request customer service help, which is what I assume is the logical thing to do. As I am unable to reach the support desk, how do I request for help?

Can anyone offer me some insight on what I should do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For anyone interested, I believe this error came about as a result of the following things occuring-
I had attempted to purchase the Prime Access the moment it came out- during this time the server was experiencing heavy traffic (I assume).
As a result, my attempt to log in was subsequently seen as some form of DDoS(?) and at that point I had been denied my ability to access the website.
At this point, I had instead opted to try and buy the prime access with my phone instead of my PC, however due to the high traffic, the payment page was slow. My phone seems to automatically refresh pages that do not load in a amount of time, and thus the information for multiple purchases was put through instead.
This resulted in me purchasing the same pack 3 times (Ugh, I bought the most pricey one aswell lmao). Stupid impatient me now living in a nightmare of my own making lel.

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

contact support immediatly they will fix it ^.^ 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

Thank you for your prompt response, however I currently face another issue where I seem to be unable to log in to my account at all due to some sort of IP weirdness.
It did just occur to me that I can try to do the same through my phone, so I'll give it a shot =)
Have a nice day.

Just submitted a request at support. Hopefully things get solved soon =S

UPDATE*: Support desk has responded! There might be some complications in resolving my situation however, things will get resolved. Thank you for taking your time to respond and read my question. I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend =)

Edited by Egotistique
New info