Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shattering impact on silva and aegis

(XBOX)FISTO ROBOT0

Question

7 answers to this question

Does it deal Impact damage or just cause a guaranteed Impact Status effect?  As far as I'm aware Shattering Impact will only work if it causes at least 1 point of Impact damage so an Impact Status effect doesn't necessarily mean it will work.

A method of testing would be to go to the Simulacrum and hit the highest level Butcher you are allowed to spawn and see if it removes his armour.  Butchers have a base armour of 5 so a single hit with Impact should remove all his armour. You'll want to spawn a high level one and possibly remove any other mods so you don't kill him too quickly to notice the armour removal.

29 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Does it deal Impact damage or just cause a guaranteed Impact Status effect?  As far as I'm aware Shattering Impact will only work if it causes at least 1 point of Impact damage so an Impact Status effect doesn't necessarily mean it will work.

A method of testing would be to go to the Simulacrum and hit the highest level Butcher you are allowed to spawn and see if it removes his armour.  Butchers have a base armour of 5 so a single hit with Impact should remove all his armour. You'll want to spawn a high level one and possibly remove any other mods so you don't kill him too quickly to notice the armour removal.

Status proc not damage

2 hours ago, Vargras said:

It should, but I kinda view it as a bit of a waste on the S&A Prime. Attack speed is too slow to really make it worthwhile.

I tried it yesterday with P.Fury on Akkad trying to level the prime version, it was really fast and deadly

I had Shattering impact on it