Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to acquire unpopular prime parts?

(PSN)JohnnyPersia

Question

Hey everyone,

I've been playing for about 2 months now, and recently I've been trying to acquire my first prime warframe - Vauban prime. I have the blueprints for the chassis, and I have radiant relics for several of the other parts (Neo v2 and v3). But my problem is that I can never find a group in game willing to do a run for those relics. I check every single night that I'm on, but I can never get a group together. One night I was able to get a group of 3 together, but nothing more than that.

I'm in a clan, but it's not particularly too active, and it's very small. I don't want to leave as the leader has helped me learn the ropes of the game quite a bit.

What advice would you have for someone in my position to acquire these relics. Should I just keep checking the recruiting channel in game and hope eventually to find a group?

Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

Time zones will certainly affect it, along with people generally swarming for the newer relics while neglecting the older ones.

I have this issue a lot, there are some inactive or "dead zones" in the time so you'll generally want to try when the most people are online.

It's too bad we don't have a way to auto-group with people looking for the same relic, that would be pretty neat. There are likely others who simply aren't checking recruiting.

I definitely feel your pain. I've had long waits with people bailing along the way, or finally getting 4 people only to find that someone has the wrong relic/ it isn't radiant/ they thought radshare meant that I was sharing my radiant and not that they needed one too (don't blame them for the misunderstanding but is certainly a time waster). Best I could suggest is to just keep at it, some days you'll get no reply then on another that group of 4 might fill up quick. I'm not too familiar with how the PS4 version works but I usually try to add more info and that sometimes gets better results. Like instead of just saying "H [Axi E2 Relic] radshare" tag on "- Euphona Prime Receiver" for example. As mentioned trading could be an alternative option. Find out how much the parts you need are then find something to trade for those. Best of luck! Hopefully you'll get your Vauban Prime.