Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Skilltree, Skill Description

Metaldehyde

Just noticed while upgrading/respeccing my warframe that the skill upgrades don't always say "Fireball boost" (in Ember's case), same goes for other skills, if you get a skill for the first time then press "apply", go back a screen, and check again, it does tell you it's a boost, but it's not consistent. Found it quite confusing to be honest, so I just wanted to throw this out here so that the devs can fix it.

Edited by Metaldehyde

Skills in the tree are wonky. The way they are set up in the tree since the patch is random and kinda ugly. I can't tell if I like them even being a part of the leveling tree anymore. It'd almost be better to always have access to your first three skills and then work a few more stats into the tree.

Edited by Blatantfool

After a good night's rest I came up with something that might be a good idea, why not give the skills ranks? The first skill will be Rank 1 and then the "boosts" will be called Rank 2 and 3 like:

["Skillname" "Rank"]

["Skilldescription"]

["Effects upon upgrade"] (with actual numbers on range increases/damage/duration)

I just hope the dev's will see this and maybe do something with it, in the meantime, I would like to see what other people think about this idea.