Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Parts?

(PSN)McToucan

Question

Hey I'm new to Warframe! After watching countless videos on weapons and frames, studying up and stuff, I've fallen in love with Nova Prime, but I found that she was vaulted. Is she still trade-able or acquirable? And if she is trade-able, how much would Nova Prime go for? 

14 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, (PS4)McToucan said:

Hey I'm new to Warframe! After watching countless videos on weapons and frames, studying up and stuff, I've fallen in love with Nova Prime, but I found that she was vaulted. Is she still trade-able or acquirable? And if she is trade-able, how much would Nova Prime go for? 

Hi McToucan,

Welcome to Farmframe. The only space crack you'll ever need (until the FarmFrame 2: More Farming). As you mentioned, Nova Prime is currently vaulted. Any vaulted frame is trade-able and can still be farm if you have the correct Relics. However, the Nova Prime Relics are currently not in game. Since you are new, your options are limited to trading or waiting for her to come back. When? SoonTM. That's Warframe speak for "no idea but eventually". As for pricing, she is a relatively newer vaulted frame, so I would expect between 150-300p. On the bright side, Nova Prime and her normal variant have minor differences in stats; therefore, you can farm and use normal Nova and won't see much of a difference in gameplay. Hope this help. Good luck and enjoy FarmSimulor.   

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

Nova Prime is both tradable and acquirable. However, she's only acquirable if you have the relics that hold her and these relics are no longer acquirable. Trade economy is different between all of the consoles, so I can't exactly give you an estimate on how much she costs on PS4.

1 minute ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Hi McToucan,

Welcome to Farmframe. The only space crack you'll ever need (until the FarmFrame 2: More Farming). As you mentioned, Nova Prime is currently vaulted. Any vaulted frame is trade-able and can still be farm if you have the correct Relics. Since you are new, your options are limited to trading or waiting for her to come back. When? SoonTM. That's Warframe speak for "no idea but eventually". As for pricing, she is a relatively newer vaulted frame, so I would expect between 150-300p. On the bright side, Nova Prime and her normal variant have minor differences in stats; therefore, you can farm and use normal Nova and won't see much of a difference in gameplay. Hope this help. Good luck and enjoy FarmSimulor.   

Thanks for the welcome and detailed reply! How would I go about trading for her? Just hop from different Bazaar servers and pray that someone is selling the parts?

You can no longer get relics containing her blueprints but you can get the blueprints by trading. Price always depends on seller, but according to http://warframe.market/ you may be able to find one for 200-300p. Please bear in mind that prices on warframe.market are mostly for PC so it may varry on consoles.

Your other option is to farm her normal version from Raptors first and see if you enjoy her playstyle before you dish out plat for prime version.

Edited by (XB1)Deflinek

4 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Hi McToucan,

Welcome to Farmframe. The only space crack you'll ever need (until the FarmFrame 2: More Farming). As you mentioned, Nova Prime is currently vaulted. Any vaulted frame is trade-able and can still be farm if you have the correct Relics. However, the Nova Prime Relics are currently not in game. Since you are new, your options are limited to trading or waiting for her to come back. When? SoonTM. That's Warframe speak for "no idea but eventually". As for pricing, she is a relatively newer vaulted frame, so I would expect between 150-300p. On the bright side, Nova Prime and her normal variant have minor differences in stats; therefore, you can farm and use normal Nova and won't see much of a difference in gameplay. Hope this help. Good luck and enjoy FarmSimulor.   

this is good advice. i dont know about what goes on on ps4 but i find prices for individual parts tend to be much less then a what you would pay for a set.

also the website https://warframe.market/ can give you a general idea for prices on just about anything

Just now, (PS4)McToucan said:

Thanks for the welcome and detailed reply! How would I go about trading for her? Just hop from different Bazaar servers and pray that someone is selling the parts?

Trading in Warframe is mostly done through in-game Trade Chat Tab. Post "WTB Nova P Set" and hopefully someone will message you. Then you can start the bargaining phase. Maybe the seller will ask you to offer a price or he will tell you the price. You can negotiate (please try to negotiate). Don't agree to pricing that you are not comfortable with. Afterwards, ask the seller to invite you to his Dojo for trading. He will put up his items (4 parts; Main Blueprint, Neuroptics BP, Chassis BP, and System BP). Read them carefully and make sure all parts are NOVA PRIME PARTS BP. Put in your plat and accept the trade. Double check before confirming trade.

After you finish trading, you will need to head into your Foundry to build the BP.

1 minute ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Trading in Warframe is mostly done through in-game Trade Chat Tab. Post "WTB Nova P Set" and hopefully someone will message you. Then you can start the bargaining phase. Maybe the seller will ask you to offer a price or he will tell you the price. You can negotiate (please try to negotiate). Don't agree to pricing that you are not comfortable with. Afterwards, ask the seller to invite you to his Dojo for trading. He will put up his items (4 parts; Main Blueprint, Neuroptics BP, Chassis BP, and System BP). Read them carefully and make sure all parts are NOVA PRIME PARTS BP. Put in your plat and accept the trade. Double check before confirming trade.

After you finish trading, you will need to head into your Foundry to build the BP.

How do I even access the dojo? does it unlock at a certain mastery level? I can't click on it when i hover over it

Just now, (PS4)McToucan said:

How do I even access the dojo? does it unlock at a certain mastery level? I can't click on it when i hover over it

Dojos are reserved for Clans. If you are not in a clan, you won't have a Dojo. However, other people with Clans can invite you to their Dojo for trading. If you would like to make your own Clan, you can also do so. You will need to build a Trading Post in Dojo to trade. Your other option if neither you nor the seller have a clan is to go to Maroo's Bazaar on Earth. Everyone can set up shop and trade there.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)McToucan said:

I have that! lol

Since you said that you are new, and because we do get a nice amount of starting platinum from PS+ (150 total)...I figured it's worth mentioning that the starting platinum is not tradeable and is best used for warframe and weapon slots.

You will also need to be Rank 2 to trade...

I would also recommend starting with normal Nova...and possibly getting some of the nice Tennogen skins.