Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complaint about Excavation Missions

Jaclearsup

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Sometimes that happens. Just gotta move away from the Extractor and look around a bit, they'll spawn after a while. It is irritating when that happens though.

Dude I've tried that but uhh, forgot to mention hardly any enemies spawned, not just power carriers, I only saw Ancients and Heavy Gunners

Yeah ok thanks man, also the Excavation fissure expired while I was doing so now I have to wait for another Neo fissure for Akstilleto Prime parts, I was doing it solo cuz its kinda hard to find ppl doing Relicshares

5 minutes ago, Jaclearsup said:

I've never done a sortie, are they like hard to kill like in raids or no?

Not if you know how to mod your weapons and frames properly. The highest they go base-level is 100, and half the time, it's just an assassination. First 2 missions are usually a breeze. Then again, raids are not hard either.

Im guessing you were playing solo.Basically excavation missions are bugged when playing solo.Enemies dont spawn at a consistent rate and battery carriers are almost nonexistent but it mostly seems to happen on corpus tilesets for some reason.

This has been mentioned multiple times and De have yet to do anything about it.Until they actually realise and fix the problem the only workaround is to play in a full group

1 hour ago, Fliktor06 said:

That's your biggest problem when you said Europa.  Europa is the worst planet in the game to do excavation missions on.  The tilesets are so bad that the mobs forget which way to go too.

so, do it on tilesets like corpus outposts?