Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan emblem-Give us preview how it will realy look in game

RistN

Why can't we have realistic preview of clan emblem and how it would look in game .Preview we have right now doesn't show us that by far.Uploading emblems is kind of a risk for every player that isn't pro in Photoshop.This way we could see right away what is wrong with it and fix it before uploading and wasting our platinum.

Preview we have now and how our emblem "looks":

jjC2pRT.png

How it really looks in game:

n2WC9EM.png

Pictures taken from topic:[Guide] How Not To Emblem: A Cautionary Tale. (Part 5 - Zendesk Info)

34 minutes ago, Venoct said:

You might have to reduce the bloom, it also depends of your video card settings as well.

Yes I know but my topic is about having good priview that will show us how emblem will look in ingame conditions.

9 minutes ago, RistN said:

Yes I know but my topic is about having good priview that will show us how emblem will look in ingame conditions.

The preview is what'll look like in game. Are you saying you want to see what'll look like with bloom? I'm confused on what exactly you're asking for lol

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

Just now, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

The preview is what'll look like in game.  Are you saying you want to see what'll look like with bloom? 

Yes and with all other graphics effects present in game.Also when we uploaded our clan emblem preview didn't show it is transparent,not solid.I'm talking from perspective of amateurs in graphic editing.

4 minutes ago, RistN said:

Yes and with all other graphics effects present in game.Also when we uploaded our clan emblem preview didn't show it is transparent,not solid.I'm talking from perspective of amateurs in graphic editing.

They would have to add a filter on the web site, but it happens that every computer has different video settings that's why the preset we get has the lowest or none graphic effects on it. In my opinion it is fine just like that and I'm sure DE have already thought all of these and there is a good reason . I'm not good using photoshop, in fact I didn't use it, I used some online tools from different websites, if people don't know what are they doing I guess they shouldn't try waste their time on this and ask a friend or someone else for help.

I'll tell you a secret: if your emblem looks worse than you expected, do some minor tweaks like using light grey instead of white and decreasing overall brightness, and submit a support ticket that explains your case. They helped me when my clan emblem was too bright and changed it for free, but I'm pretty sure that you can't ask them to use an entirely different one.

Ok this is what I mean when I say preview is bad and misleading.This is preview of my clans emblem before upload:

.eJwNwlEOgyAMANC7cAAKnXXV2xBskEQtgW77WHb

Just perfect...

But real results are:

.eJwFwcsNwyAMANBdGACDCb8s0rNFKEkVCjLuqer

.eJwFwcsNwyAMANBdGABjh28W6dkilKQKBYF7qrp

These are screenshots from different players with surely different graphic settings.Downloaded from Discord.

All I'm saying that preview we have is very bad and misleading.If we had better one we could do minor tweaks and problem is not in platinum but in our time and quality of emblem.Way we upload our emblem is more of a suprise than known outcome.