Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Grace worth it?

K0bra

Question

Hello Guys

I need some help.I slowly buy Arcane sets that are worth it and have fun with it.I already have avenger (thats good) strike (ok on excalibur) guardian (not so sure about it)

Now im thinking of buying a Arcane Grace set but i dont know if thats worth it.The % for activation looks really low and im not sure how to use it properly.

So i thought lets ask here before i waste alot of money.Some of you dudes are really into arcanes.So is it worth it? On which frames ? Good in combination with guardian ?

Thanks alot for help.Greetings

Edited by K0bra

8 answers to this question

Grace is good for any frame really. Health regen & all that. But it's godly on the likes of Inaros & Nidus, tank frames. I use Grace & Guardian myself for my Inaros & Primed Vigor. Maybe overkill with Primed Vigor but 5k+ health & health regen with boosted armor from arcane guardian & scarab swarm. I almost never die when using him.

Worth it for Grace? Yes.

Edited by (XB1)Onyx Guarrd
additions.

Grace is prolly the 2nd most universally useful Arcane after Energize. Yea, slightly more than Avenger.

Works well for any frame with decent eHP and can be gimmick'd by Naramon -Traumatic Redirection.

Edited by Xzorn

Grace-guardian is a VERY good combo to run on tanky frames. I have a grace set and all my tank frames use the syandana its on now.

You usually see Grace on:

• Chroma
  • Inaros
  • Mesa
  • Nidus
  • valkyr

Yes there are some unnamed frames (and then you can still run it on pretty much any frame) but these are the general picks its REALLY good on. The only one you would not run the guardian on would be Mesa, as her tankiness comes from shatter shield and not from armor.

Think about that each hit counts btw. 6% chance on a heavy gunner fire is already higher then one would think.

Similarly is it worth the plat to invest in Arcane Energize for Mesa (and maybe one or two more energy hungry frames)?  I've thought about buying a full set but I haven't quite worked my way up to spending that much on something I don't strictly need.  Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, Arcainyx said:

Similarly is it worth the plat to invest in Arcane Energize for Mesa (and maybe one or two more energy hungry frames)?  I've thought about buying a full set but I haven't quite worked my way up to spending that much on something I don't strictly need.  Thoughts?

Arcane Energize is more about allowing you to make better builds.

You no longer need Fleeting Expertise on anything. Some frames you don't need efficiency at all.

For most frames it will free up one mod slot to invest in other stats or augments. It will also remove the need for Rage in most cases.

I run Energize on every one of my frames. A few builds for those frames don't use it but about 95% of my roster make use of it.

Is it worth 4k? Up to you.