Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concepts] Ark, Styx, Jet, Liza, Ex, Ixodes, Lazarus, Lilith, Tatu, Lancelot, Eve...

Xgomme

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:43 AM, Xgomme said:

EX (Conscience) :

Reveal hidden contents

EX.jpg

Most funky frame I made :clem: The concept idea is the Good/Evil conscience. His Memory ability recreate AW powers based on what his brain stored during passed AW battles (lore friendly explanation)

Ex is a sort of codename, I'll try to find something better
"IMO EX's 1st and 2nd should do more than spawn a sentinel, for example Good could convert a percent of the damage it does into energy, shields, or health and Evil could buff your damage based on the damage it does or cause enemies it hits to take additional damage. Also since the passive encourages you to without a sentinel I'd suggest Good and Evil the Guardian and Sanctuary abilities by default."

(I will include this or something like this)

BOLTZWELL (RNG/DOUBLEFACE) 

Reveal hidden contents

Boltzwell.jpg

Original desing by "life-giving-air

I just made the art, added the scalling with lights on the roulette and the passive on this one.

Not saying this is a bad thing(Personally I like it) but EX and BOLTZWELL look like they are posing for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

• 3 months later...
Le 13/11/2017 à 21:32, rothaga173 a dit :

Not saying this is a bad thing(Personally I like it) but EX and BOLTZWELL look like they are posing for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

I totally stole poses from Soul Calibur, and they possibly stole them from Jojo, because Jojo is life :clem:

• 1 month later...

Ah, another member of the old guard of creators.

Tell me, how DO you keep coming up with Warframe Warframe Concepts in such a machine-gun-esque manner? I've only ever created one, and then I felt that everything that could be done HAD already been done within the realm of reason.

Il y a 2 heures, Unus a dit :

Ah, another member of the old guard of creators.

Tell me, how DO you keep coming up with Warframe Warframe Concepts in such a machine-gun-esque manner? I've only ever created one, and then I felt that everything that could be done HAD already been done within the realm of reason.

Dunno, I feel like warframe is so wide you can always find cool concepts. I always try to find new or forgotten gameplay mechanic and try to match those with some themes I like. I also take inspirations from the games I played or play. But yep, I still have a lot of ideas :clem:

Next ones are that knight/horse frame I talked about, and a double headed puppetframe with separable limbs. And I guess I'll try to do a vampire frame too, seems like Rebecca asked about one (I just added the first version of the vampire)

Edited by Xgomme

• 1 month later...