Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva & Aegis Prime Passive Bugged on Console???

(PSN)D-MASS57

Question

Hey Everyone,

Just hoping this post gets brought to DE's attention. I was play testing the Silva & Aegis Prime on my PS4 and from watching other youtube videos covering it, it looks like there should be a x2/x3/x4 ticker at the top of the screen for the crit/status buff on blocking. Wasn't sure if I was still receiving the buff or not because it is tough to see your damage output with Final Harbinger, but it would be nice to have the ticker at the top so I know how long I need to be blocking to receive the max benefit.

Thanks,

3 answers to this question

An augment mod (something "truth") was available during the the last event for the Silvia & Aegis that shows a counter on top of the screen while blocking and then releases absorbed damage in the next strike, I for one swore I got one during the event but must have forgotten to snag it before it was over. So mad at myself right now, since I'm loving the S&A with final harbinger lately  super fun stance 

19 hours ago, (PS4)IONIC14 said:

An augment mod (something "truth") was available during the the last event for the Silvia & Aegis that shows a counter on top of the screen while blocking and then releases absorbed damage in the next strike, I for one swore I got one during the event but must have forgotten to snag it before it was over. So mad at myself right now, since I'm loving the S&A with final harbinger lately  super fun stance 

There's a built in passive that multiplies crit and/or status when you block. It has nothing to do with the augment.