Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Idea What To Do

TheBigDiehl

Question

So I get into the game and sometimes it plays fantastic and other times i cant stop crashing and ive gone into the launcher settings and verified everything and optimized it but i still have this crash problem... and i have all my video settings on low as they go so i can have best performance... Any ideas

10 answers to this question

step one: memtest.

you've got a six year old video card and an eight year old CPU - at this point, almost anything might be failing, so testing hardware is the order of the day. memory, video card, cpu overheating, etc.

29 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

step one: memtest.

you've got a six year old video card and an eight year old CPU - at this point, almost anything might be failing, so testing hardware is the order of the day. memory, video card, cpu overheating, etc.

the memory test came back fine

I guess it really depends on how it is crashing. Something tells me there are other indicators you're not pointing out, or not seeing, such as a graphics card overheating. That age of graphics card could also be running into driver problems, especially on Win10. I can't even remember, but isn't that an AGP graphics card?

Also, do note how long you've had your computer running before playing. I've only ever had problems if my computer has been up for most of the day, or hadn't been restarted in a while. 

1 minute ago, direcyphre said:

I guess it really depends on how it is crashing. Something tells me there are other indicators you're not pointing out, or not seeing, such as a graphics card overheating. That age of graphics card could also be running into driver problems, especially on Win10. I can't even remember, but isn't that an AGP graphics card?

Also, do note how long you've had your computer running before playing. I've only ever had problems if my computer has been up for most of the day, or hadn't been restarted in a while. 

It's not AGP it's pci express and I haven't had it on long and it's got cooling for the gpu so it's not overheating I've played way more graphic intense games... like battlefield 4 on this same pc but I'm having problems with warframe 

1 hour ago, TheBigDiehl said:

Processor: Intel I7 975 @ 3.33 GHZ

Ram: 8 GB DDR3

GPU: 550 TI (Im running it overclocked as of now i just turned it on about a 10am)

HDD: 1 TB

The min specs for warframe requires a duo core processor.  The game is not "overclocking" friendly.

28 minutes ago, DimLamp said:

The min specs for warframe requires a duo core processor.  The game is not "overclocking" friendly.

the processor is a quad core and it was only today i boosted the graphics card...it was crashing regardless without the GPU Overclocked