Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit booster not working?

(PSN)scourge_00

I just noticed that my Credit Booster seems to be gone.  I got the last Prime Accessories Pack, which granted an Affinity Booster and a Credit Booster for 90 days.  My Affinity Booster is still running, and it still shows on my Landing Craft screen in the upper right corner, but the Credit Booster does not show and it is definitely not running.

I don't know how long this has been going on, but I do know I was supposed to have at least 4 more days of that Credit Booster going, if the remaining 4 days of the Affinity Booster are any indication.

I'm wondering if there was a bug with the recent Double Weekend that deactivated the booster when the weekend was turned off.  I dunno.

Plz halp.

On 4.6.2017 at 2:55 PM, (PS4)scourge_00 said:

I have a 3 day booster from a sortie and a 2 hour booster from login rewards the first one has been working fine but after I got the 2 hour booster it only worked for 1 or 2 missions and now it's only registering as a single booster 

A new Booster of the same type simply gets added to the duration of the one currently active,
the only time Boosters stack multiplicatively is during a Double Resources / Credits / Affinity Weekend.

The first mission you do after a new-day-Login gives out double Credits, so that's probably why you thought they stacked.