Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relatively new player

(XBOX)SIL3NT WANDERER

Question

4 answers to this question

General tips:

Level mods as much as you can based on the resources you have.  Survivability mods (Armor=Steel Fiber/Health=Vitality/Shields=Redirection) and ability enhancing mods (Efficiency=Streamline/Duration=Continuity/Strength=Intensify/Range=Stretch) see use in most frames and are a good place to start.  For weapon mods you should work on those mods that increase damage and multishot.  Shotguns=Hell's Chamber and Point Blank.  Later you can focus on elemental damage and dual stat mods for the different weapon types.  Broken mods are good for early game play but you should make using non-broken mods a priority assuming you can get your hands on them without too much trouble.

Assuming you don't plan on regularly buying plat save any plat you get for buying slots for weapons, frames, etc. 

As @PETI258 mentioned experiment, experiment, experiment.  Don't like shotguns?  Try rifles.  Ember not your thing?  Give Frost a shot.  There's a lot of variety in this game.  I recommend trying things and sticking with what you like.

I recommend you research things.  If you'd like the Warframe Wiki is a good place to start.

Finally don't hesitate to post in the forums if you have questions.  For questions the Players Helping Players is a good place to post.

It varies by player.
I could give you a build or any other player but to fully enjoy the game I suggest you to try it out what works for you.
If you don't know how to begin then I suggest to look for content creators who did builds on the wf/weapon you need.