Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Chart

Nykilor

:hexis:Hi fellow Tenno:hexis:

I made a site which collects data from warframe.market about warframes, weapons and arcanes (no mods), the site shows you the:

• minimal,
  • average,
  • maximum,
  • median,

of prices present by online in game players (at the data collection hour).

You can show and hide the columns by clicking the grid icon next to search bar. On the website there's a possibility co create a graph, by right clicking the button on top right, after that when you click on the name it will get data and create a graph with all the visible columns data ( so if you don't want to see the maximum value just hide it ).

You can add to favorite some items and by clicking the hearth icon on the left of search bar search for them.

If you for instance search for "Ash" it will count up the parts cost and check if it is cheaper to buy the set partial or not. :cool:

The website works online and offline for about a hour after load. :satisfied:

The data is updated at each 0:00, 0:30, 1:00, 1:30 etc. mark. ( The new data is available 1-2 mins after each hour mark )

Let me know what you think. :thumbup:

(For now only for PC players, I'm considering doing the same for PS, XBOX)

:platinum:WEBSITE :platinum:

:heart:GitHub:heart:

:clap:REDDIT:clap:

I think you should have used upper and lower quartiles instead of minimum and maximum, if not both options. I'm pretty sure there's always that one person that skews the data and making selling prices highly unpractical.

I'm having no issues with the site. Keep up the good work!

Definitely an excellent tool. Good work! However:

9 minutes ago, Elkybam said:

I think you should have used upper and lower quartiles instead of minimum and maximum, if not both options. I'm pretty sure there's always that one person that skews the data and making selling prices highly unpractical.

However, this is also a concern. Perhaps update it to exclude outliers.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

42 minutes ago, xKlay said:

doesnt load items

Can you inspect and check the console, and do you have javascript enabled? What time zone are you in ? What kind of browser do you use ?

47 minutes ago, Elkybam said:

I'm having no issues with the site. Keep up the good work!

The min, max are for the graphs, it's really hard to filter those ppl from the graph because they got normal prices on other items.

The possibility to fight off abusers:

• Add a report button for some, and after 5-10 reports filter them out of the buy modal for certain item but i wonder about abuse of this function, and i would need to get some kind of authorization; and this all would just ruin the simplicity of the project.
  • A contact form with the possibility to inform me about some not fair players to filter them out ? Manual checking and stuff.
  • A ignore button for client side to just block the persons you don't want to see listed.

( witch one from above is the best option you think )

The max is really not really reliable. The buy list shows the persons who sell the item at the range of:

• 130% of min price + 5 ( if the price is higher than 5 plat ),
  • min price + 15 ( if is lower than 5 plat);

Edited by Nykilor
Thinking about stuff

Update: 

• Added possibility to ignore ( hover over his name and click the eye to the right ) sellers,
  • Chart is now shown defaultly 3 days back for PC, 1 day back for mobile; you can use the RANGE tool to check other days back,
  • Layout changes,
  • Added P_MIN that represents PERSONAL MINIMUM PRICE, it shows the minimal price for you,
  • Buy button shows prices in the range of MIN - AVG.