The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about auras

(PSN)Sange13

I've tried looking around various sources to find out, but I can't tell how the math of the auras applies.

For example, if I'm using Stand United on my Frost P that is spec'd for power, efficiency, range, hp, and armor... Does the Stand United get totaled with Steel Fiber/Armored Agility and then applied to my base, or is everything totaled and then multiplied by Stand United?

Sorry man, I can't give a definite answer beyond what the wiki has. Since armor value can't be seen mid-mission, knowing that bit of information would require thorough testing and calculations.

I don't know if it can be seen using Rhino's Iron Skin. I don't have Rhino...

read the comments on the wiki page.  even they couldn't find the formula and claimed that it's broken af

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Stand_United

"the calculation of the final armor we got after stand united is glitched. I tried with many warframes. when i dont equip steel fiber or armored agility, the aura give exactly 25,5% armor. But, When we use maxed steel fiber and armored agility, it seems that all warframe are not exactly affected the same by stand united. The reel armor increase seems to be around 19% for rhino prime, around 20% for chroma, around 24% for frost, around 18% for zephyr and..... Also, it dosnt seem to use neither the base armor value and the value with steel fiber or armored agility. it use an armor value between the maxed armor an base armor. This aura is broken. I did not succeed to find the true formula to calculate the final armor with stand united and steel fiber or armored agility."  - wiki

Edited by -NvO-Venom