Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Digital Tenno Con ticket holders

Vell96

Question

10 answers to this question

No, it won't be.  From the FAQ

What is the event-exclusive digital swag?

A Digital Pack gains you the TennoCon Glyph, Landing Craft Decoration and an unlocked TennoCon Relay to enjoy from home! Full Day Ticket will earn you a TennoCon Sigil and TennoCon Glyph. Collector/VIP/Legendary Ticket holders will be receiving the TennoCon Cosmetic and T-shirt alongside their Sigil and Glyph.

http://www.warframe.com/en/tennocon-faq

Not gonna lie, that's kind of a bummer, for those of us that love the game but are unable to afford the airline ticket to go to Canada. We miss out by default.

Personally, i work a minimum wage job and can sometimes barely afford to even pay my bills, there is no way id be able to get a plane ticket to go to Canada.

31 minutes ago, Smacker261 said:

Not gonna lie, that's kind of a bummer, for those of us that love the game but are unable to afford the airline ticket to go to Canada. We miss out by default.

Personally, i work a minimum wage job and can sometimes barely afford to even pay my bills, there is no way id be able to get a plane ticket to go to Canada.

thus the syandana shows dedication to those who could right? 

47 minutes ago, Smacker261 said:

That is indeed a tale of woe.  Hey, I know, I'll go ahead and foot the bill for your airplane ticket, hotel and all accommodations.  Wait, no.  I can't afford that crap either.

You aren't the only one.

On 6/7/2017 at 5:16 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

yes, let me go into debt, lose my house and car just so i can go to tennocon. sounds like perfect logic to me.

3 hours ago, Smacker261 said:

yes, let me go into debt, lose my house and car just so i can go to tennocon. sounds like perfect logic to me.

thats really up to your finances ... and your own ability to manage them  

its not really the game developers fault for that situation,  thats life choices ...i guess

the syandana is part of the package for going, plenty of other games have done something similiar at cons and events 

so nothing really new ..

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

thats really up to your finances ... and your own ability to manage them  

its not really the game developers fault for that situation,  thats life choices ...i guess

the syandana is part of the package for going, plenty of other games have done something similiar at cons and events 

so nothing really new ..

I never said it was DE's fault, i have only said that its unfortunate. Believe it or not, some people do ACTUALLY like DE as a company and development studio.

and its not exactly bad life choices, for me personally, its more like unfortunate circumstances, id go into detail but I'm sure you don't care about my life.

On 07/06/2017 at 10:16 PM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

The level of dedication required isn't equal though.  If you live nearby it requires very little effort compared to if you live in Australia.  As such it doesn't really show dedication as seeing one in game doesn't tell me if the person walked for 30 minutes or flew for over 30 hours (there and back).

15 minutes ago, Katinka said:

The level of dedication required isn't equal though.  If you live nearby it requires very little effort compared to if you live in Australia.  As such it doesn't really show dedication as seeing one in game doesn't tell me if the person walked for 30 minutes or flew for over 30 hours (there and back).

but plenty of games do stuff like that at cons so its just an event item