The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe always crashed when I try to do certain things

-ThomYorke-

I have played this game for more than a month now and have not encountered any problems...until yesterday. What I'm facing here is not a random crashing, every time I try to do this specific things my games will just crashed. Things like:

Pickup items from foundry

Exiting the loadout menu

Finishing a mission

Exiting the "Options" menu

Exiting the relic menu

I have tried everything the support websites told me to do if my game keeps on crashing, but the problem still persists. I have tried updating my driver, scan for viruses, uninstall and reinstall the game (which I did twice), and no luck by far. I really would like to know what kind of problem I am facing because the game played just well before.

My specs if its help somehow.

Intel Core i5-6200U CPU 2.4GHz

4096MB RAM

Windows 10 64bit

DirectX 12

NVIDIA GeForce 930M 4GB

1TB HDD

On 6/8/2017 at 1:36 PM, Norc1996 said:

What I'm facing here is not a random crashing, every time I try to do this specific things my games will just crashed.

Next time your client crashes, find your "EE.log" and submit it with a support ticket (Don't post it on the forums!)

You can find the EE.log here: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Warframe

If there is something wrong with the game, it should pop up here. Otherwise, it may be a third party app interfering, or some sort of hardware config error.

11 hours ago, MillbrookWest said:

Next time your client crashes, find your "EE.log" and submit it with a support ticket (Don't post it on the forums!)

You can find the EE.log here: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\Warframe

If there is something wrong with the game, it should pop up here. Otherwise, it may be a third party app interfering, or some sort of hardware config error.

Remember that the AppData directory is hidden by default, so he will have to change his File Explorer settings to show hidden directories if he wants to find it by navigating through the GUI.

Otherwise, he could open up a blank File Explorer window and type %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe to navigate directly to the directory containing his EE.log