Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isn't it sad?

That everyone is giving out great ideas to make the clans better yet the developers aren't doing much with it? I appreciate that they're adding story, adding some neat new warframes but, they are really neglecting the clans like it doesn't even exist. I've been waiting like everyone else to see some love but I kinda have given up that they will do anything at this point.

Granted I am a ps4 user and I'm sure maybe the pc users have stuff since they have wonderful modders and I noticed that they have just begun adding fanbased designs into the ps4 (Which is great) but still, will the clan ever get the love it really deserves? At this point, I wish they get rid of the clans because it's becoming useless besides the labs and trading which they added trading points which makes the clans even more neglected.

I'm a creative person, I like building and creating stuff but now I'm slowly destroying rooms in my own clan because it's deemed useless. There's not much I can do with them. Not much decoration to work with, NO CHAIRS TO SIT DOWN ON. The clans should be like communication places where other people can come in and chat with others but it's just a ghost town in my opinion. What do you guys feel on the topic of clans? Do you feel the same way or indifferent about it? 

This is not a thread to argue so no bad mouthing just because you don't agree with mine or other people's opinions please and thank you.

Edited by (PS4)Ace-of-Spirits

Mods aren't supported by Warframe, and the stuff you've seen is probably the TennoGen stuff that were designed by players.

As for clan dojo's it's been this way for a long time. I recall that they said they wanted to do more, but never specified what they wanted or had planned. That was about a couple of years ago. At the same time, they need to push out new content to entice new players as well as appeal to their current playerbase and returning players to come back and try.

It's probably just a shift of priority that will slowly get worked on as time goes on. Only the most adamant of followers will know how long it took for them to get around to something that needed looking at. We're still in an armistice, even though it's been about two years since the whole clan/alliance dominance of the solar rails.

Hope so, I totally understand somethings have priority over others but ehh I just wish if it was just small add-ons at least I know they're trying. I've seen only small things they've done, nothing that really impressed me except for the tiers if you need to go down a tier but other than that I wish they would add something after two years DX<

Edit: also didn't know if modders were allowed or not, so that was just incase.

Edited by (PS4)Ace-of-Spirits

2 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Eh. I'll take new Warframes over a room in a place that I stay in for 30 seconds, and I don't really see the need in staying longer.

Which is fine, I'm more of the creative kind of person I like building rooms etc. Maybe I should go in for designing houses.....hmmmm lol

2 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

That's fair enough. But as @SurrealEdge said, new content is what keeps, and attracts, players.

I like new content too but when there's something in the game that has a lot of potential yet gets no love with it, it loses its place. Like I said if you don't plan on doing anything with it, don't keep it. Just like how I am with the clans in Destiny, they're doing the exact same thing. (granted they actually did small things to it for the coming Destiny 2) it's not enough to keep the clans alive, it loses its purpose. My boyfriend thought what they did would get me excited it actually just brought me down more. Warframe has the creativity to clans but lacks function while Destiny2 has sorta a function with no creativity. Clans can be so much more if they put their minds to it until then I will have to just make do with fashion XD 

36 minutes ago, (PS4)Ace-of-Spirits said:

I appreciate that they're adding story, adding some neat new warframes but, they are really neglecting the clans like it doesn't even exist. I've been waiting like everyone else to see some love but I kinda have given up that they will do anything at this point.

They are not neglecting Clan-related content, they are working on it. In the last Devstream they showed off completed 3D models of some of the syndicate Kingpins, semi-boss enemies designed as a primary target in the new Clan-specific multi-mission manhunt feature coming to Dojos.

Also, this year saw the introduction of Clan Ranks based on total research, development, room-building etc., with rewards of free Endo for doing this.