Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Riven Challenge Question

Tesseract7777

Question

I have a new challenge to synthesize a simaris target without using traps or abilities, and I think it wants me to do it by myself, no big deal. However, the trickier part is it says "without taking damage". Is this the whole mission, or only once you get in range where it shows up on your screen and Simaris gives you the message in your UI? 

Also, when it comes to the without taking damage part, does it count as taking damage if I have Iron Skin/Warding Halo up, or do I have to literally avoid taking any hits? 

Thanks for the help! 

3 answers to this question

You cannot take damage yourself, which means shields and even health if you were like Inaros or Nidus without shields. But even 1 point to shields counts as damage, for obvious reasons. Same way with the cryo pod challenges. Iron Skin and Warding Halo do not count as damage far as I've experienced so you should be safe to use it.

Use ground slams to knock the target down and synthesis the target.

3 minutes ago, Tizodd said:

When I got this one, I took Ivara and stayed in Prowl the entire time.  Loki or Ash would probably do the job too, just a little riskier because they need to recast their Invisibility.

Yeah it sounds like abilities can be used I guess as long as you aren't near the target when you activate them, which is good to know. Loki could be doable, but Ash invis even at max is probably too risky. 

Just now, Alcatraz said:

You cannot take damage yourself, which means shields and even health if you were like Inaros or Nidus without shields. But even 1 point to shields counts as damage, for obvious reasons. Same way with the cryo pod challenges. Iron Skin and Warding Halo do not count as damage far as I've experienced so you should be safe to use it.

Use ground slams to knock the target down and synthesis the target.

Thanks that really helps, as long as Warding Halo works this should really be a breeze. 

Hopefully it turns out to be something good lol.