Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Riven Mod

NARSTAR

Question

7 answers to this question

Use Loki. He has 10x the time for wall clinging. Apart from that - Void has some nice places where you can make it easier. And if you walljump you reset the refresh your wall cling, bullet jump, mid air jump and aim glide. But remember that if you jump mid air you cant bullet jump after it, in reverse order - you can.

Edited by Xardis

This is really easy, you can unveil this riven in 5 minutes.

Enter any infested defense mission with Loki (he can cling to walls almost indefinitely, it is his passive ability). Start the wave, place Decoy (foes will rush to it), turn Invisibility on (just a precaution), then cling to a wall and start killing. Use AoE weapons to speed up process. If Decoy dies or Invisibility ends, you can safely recast them, it won't break your cling. After meeting the requirements, just abort the mission.

10 hours ago, NARSTAR said:

I need to complete a Rifle Riven Mod, but it's really hard:

Get 17 kills in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor

I did that twice

You can do it solo, but i recommend to get a friend, so you would have more enemies

Do a low level infestation mobile defense

get ember

start the mission, do not use WOF at that moment

When you get to a console, do not insert the key, just drop it on the floor, find a wall, activate WOF, jump (non stop) to the wall,, i keep pressing A on xbox, without touching the ground, and you will have your kills in less than 1 min

PS: the other friend you bring, let him be loki so he wouldn't steal the kills nor distract the enemies. he is just there to have more enemies for you.

I hope it is clear for you and good luck