Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Report system & haters ?

Ronmondar08

Question

Hello guys ! (sorry for my poor/bad english, I'm french)

I guess I'm like everyone if I say that I sometimes go AFK in a middle of a game for personal reasons. After being AFK during 4 minutes in a lv 50-60 sortie survival, a guy told me he was gonna report me. He contacted me right after the mission to "asked" me why i was AFK but he didn't listened to my arguments and clicked on "ignore".

I don't know if I will be reported for my 4 minutes AFK but that's not the point witch is importent to me... I want to know how I can defend myself.

Your help is wellcome. Thank you for reading my question.

3 answers to this question

Did you inform your squad that you needed to afk for a bit/while? It's better that you tell them you have to afk than just straight up doing it, they'll usually be okay with it. Just make sure you can get back in about 2 min., if you can't then you need to abort the mission.

Edited by NekroArts

I do go afk as well, but if you are about to AFK while in a mission, it would be better to leave(via Alt+F4) it if you are in a public mission, as it would be more beneficial than just leaving yourself AFK in-mission, or if the other players are cool with it(unlikely but still a possibility) asking them first would be a polite way.

the team you left would more or less get a new player join them that would 'help' more than you as in your place, you'd be AFK-ing.
In the case that you had a friend with you, and you had to AFK, you can either ask them to AFK in-mission or leave the game, a player leaving a tenno squad would make enemy spawns fewer for one which is a slice off of the difficulty.

Hi, hello everyone, i was the player who spoke in chat during the game to try and bring this user back into the game, as he was afk in an unreachable area nearly underground, the afk player ignored this and only returned back into playing the game much later, 4 minutes afk is atleast 40% of the survival missed (if it's 4 minutes that is), an action that if repeated by all elements in the squad leads to a fail, even if the squad played the game, we always have to play near the afk player, if we don't we risk the afk player collecting an army of enemies that need to be dealt with before new enemies can spawn.

Meaning afk in a survival can be reported as "acting against the team" due to how the survival mechanics work, something i didn't include in the report because we were always nearby.

When i contacted the user, i use a standart procedure of asking if there is anything he would like to add to the support ticket (that's 1 chance and 1 alone), a matter that he ignored and tried to speak about other things that were irrelevant to the support ticket, afterwards all the players that i see afk or that are prone to afk are ignored, no exceptions.

I speak in chat once and only once, i contact the user so that they can add something to the ticket and that happens once aswell and i ignore all players.

One chance to prove what he is worth - wasted

Once chance to react what i spoke in chat (midgame, among a chaotic killing spree) - ignored

Chance to add something substantial besides admiting being afk - wasted

With a woping 40 kills, he did 4x less kills than one player, 6x less kills than another and almost 8x less kills than me.

Support will either watch the player, warn him or ban him (if it's not the 1st time), in all scenarios the commuity at large wins.

To OP, you were lucky to even see me, most players that report afk behavior, will report with no warnings and no afterchats, they simply do it.

Even if support decides to keep you playing, you will be kept on the ignore list, support may tolerate you playing, but with me i can assure you won't do it again.

If reallife is more important, then make it important and quit, do the mission later.

Edited by KIREEK