Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Skin & Rage

BetaNoire

Question

3 answers to this question

yes it can transfer enough ur hp to energy and then u can put next iron skin on

EDIT: but it is not efficient and u lose one slot for other good things which can boost ur strength or armor, both are boosting ehp of iron skin, u can also buy pizza bp from syndicate and then u wont have any ;problems with energy

Edited by Baterial

I have build NO HP, NO SHIELD and NO RAGE, Steel feeber and Just high efficiency and some strength (130%+)and two augments on his first ability and second.
Augment on first ability boost your armor for duration depending on how many enemies you hit with first ability. Iron skin get HP boost from armor and power strength, so it boost Iron skin by a lot.
Then second augment when I have for example 30% or less Iron skin left, I'm charging again with first ability to group of enemies and using Iron skin ability to self destruct remaining Iron skin and press 2 again to cast new fresh 100% Iron skin.
That way you can't be hurt if controlled well. The only weakness are Nultifiers and energy drainers, if your Iron skin is below 30% and you have no energy then you have problem, but if you have more than 50% of Iron skin then you can take down energy drain enemies and kill some others to gain energy balls, this is not a good build for melee. But it's pretty safe build