The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS gradually drops when the game starts

Jaheruh

So I started playing this game some months ago and I am kind of hooked. But, as you can guess from the title, I have a problem with the performance. I have a pc that I think is pretty old by now. Still runs the game between 60-120 fps depending on the situation. However sometimes I would gradually lose my fps when the game started. It would start at the ussual 60-120 range, settle back on something between 70-90 then drop to 60. At that point, the frames would go down like a hourglass getting emptied. eventually stopping at 12 fps and then the game would crash. But that only happened when my gpu was getting hotter than it should. I would just wait for a little bit and the game would run as smoothly as possible. And this has only happened with Warframe.

However, since yesterday my fps constantly drops and the game always crashes. I can't play the game, can't even get to my arsenal without my fps dropping to 20s. I tried disabling the 64 bit mode and both of the dx versions and the result are the same. Again, this has only happened with Warframe. Did this happen to anybody? Does anybody have a solution for this?

I apologise for any errors, as english is not my main language. 

Hi Jaheruh,

On 6/12/2017 at 9:28 AM, Jaheruh said:

eventually stopping at 12 fps and then the game would crash

Would you happen to have a WAR-#### for this crash that you are experiencing? You should see it on the popup that appears after the game has crashed.

Example:

5.jpg.e304d5e327eb1386ed0a0820042db802.jpg

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

On 15.06.2017 at 9:16 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi Jaheruh,

Would you happen to have a WAR-#### for this crash that you are experiencing? You should see it on the popup that appears after the game has crashed.

Example:

5.jpg.e304d5e327eb1386ed0a0820042db802.jpg

What causes the game to crash crashes my pc too. So I don't get to see any popups. If there is a way to look for it, then I will try and inform you.

Edit: So the issue is fixed. By magic. my game just stopped crashing today and I got to play for more then 2 minutes. I don't still know what caused this or how it was fixed. So I will just thank Gandalf or Dumbledore or something.

Edited by Jaheruh