Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should i report someone for multiple accounts?

(PSN)ghinellil

Question

Often, when i host Jordas Verdict, i find people with multiple accounts. They usually come with mr 20-23, then ask me to invite another name, and wait them to switch the account.. Last one i had even trolled the mission, and waited afk in the last step. Now i have a screenshot of the chat, where he say to have multiple accounts.

In the support page of Warframe there is option for report hackers/scammers.... this work? Or is a waste of time? 

On 6/14/2017 at 6:19 AM, lyry19 said:

It is forbidden to have multiple accounts on warframe, I had some problem with trolls on different accounts, you should definitly report them, then, it's up to DE to decide if he'll get banned.

Note : it's having 2 accounts at the same time that'll get you banned. If you go to the support and ask to destroy, refresh or create a new account, they'll accept as long as you don't use both at the same time

What? I thought it was fine as long as the accounts didn't interact.

If the last part was true then Brozime's WWYU and F2P series wouldn't exist.

Unless you mean having both online at the same time.

Well as a player who knows various people with multiple accounts, heres are some of the reasons why they have multiple accounts , perhaps this will change your perspectives regarding to them :

1. They want to redo the game so they can enjoy warframe again. Once you have everything in the game that you needed what else can you do in warframe? so having that beginner challenge is wonderful.

2. They want to replay some of the quests that they enjoyed it , because not all quests are able to replay.

3. Easier to gain arcanes that you want due to the fact you have to wait until the day reset time to do raids again.

4. For some reason having different syndicates , because changing from left to right or right to left syndicates that longer then to actually just starting out fresh with a newer account.

5. Changing their decisions in quests , wondering to themselves what would differ if they changed to previous decisions.

6. Sorties rewards , having a better chance of getting that legendary core that drops like once a year ( just kidding , its all rng) , also gaining more rivens instead of getting ripped of at the trading with ridiculous prices up to 5000p to 8000p for a riven? like really ?

7. Of course some players live on the addiction of making profit in warframe so they can purchase their tennogen , bundles etc.. The market prices for those are extremely high for some players.

8.Events mods , some events that took place years ago ( not so much now) you could only get the event mod once. So people with multiple accounts would normally do the event twice or more if they would be getting for a friend who wont be playing warframe for a while due to personal reasons.

9.Trolling players, normally lower ranks players get misjudged that they cannot do something comparing to a higher mastery rank person , so people with multiple low ranks account (for entertainment purposes) they demonstrate that mastery doesnt matter. Its all about your knowledge and skills set.

10. Its fun having multiple accounts when you want family member or friends not to mess up your main account.  

Edited by (PS4)jesuimaneribas

22 minutes ago, (PS4)jesuimaneribas said:

Well as a player who knows various people with multiple accounts, heres are some of the reasons why they have multiple accounts , perhaps this will change your perspectives regarding to them :

1. They want to redo the game so they can enjoy warframe again. Once you have everything in the game that you needed what else can you do in warframe? so having that beginner challenge is wonderful.

2. They want to replay some of the quests that they enjoyed it , because not all quests are able to replay.

3. Easier to gain arcanes that you want due to the fact you have to wait until the day reset time to do raids again.

4. For some reason having different syndicates , because changing from left to right or right to left syndicates that longer then to actually just starting out fresh with a newer account.

5. Changing their decisions in quests , wondering to themselves what would differ if they changed to previous decisions.

6. Sorties rewards , having a better chance of getting that legendary core that drops like once a year ( just kidding , its all rng) , also gaining more rivens instead of getting ripped of at the trading with ridiculous prices up to 5000p to 8000p for a riven? like really ?

7. Of course some players live on the addiction of making profit in warframe so they can purchase their tennogen , bundles etc.. The market prices for those are extremely high for some players.

8.Events mods , some events that took place years ago ( not so much now) you could only get the event mod once. So people with multiple accounts would normally do the event twice or more if they would be getting for a friend who wont be playing warframe for a while due to personal reasons.

9.Trolling players, normally lower ranks players get misjudged that they cannot do something comparing to a higher mastery rank person , so people with multiple low ranks account (for entertainment purposes) they demonstrate that mastery doesnt matter. Its all about your knowledge and skills set.

10. Its fun having multiple accounts when you want family member or friends not to mess up your main account.  

Some of those might be against the rules, i.e. 8

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

Some of those might be against the rules, i.e. 8

of course , i never never said they were legal. But DE cant really do much about multiple accounts , because if your family has one playstation/xbox in the household and they all enjoy playing warframe. They cant be forced to purchase  another playstation/xbox so that they can play warframe. They would prefer making a separate account so they can individually play warframe whenever one of them isnt playing. The only way they can possibly ban the accounts is if , they somehow have someone evidence that a single player is indeed using two or more accounts.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)jesuimaneribas said:

of course , i never never said they were legal. But DE cant really do much about multiple accounts , because if your family has one playstation/xbox in the household and they all enjoy playing warframe. They cant be forced to purchase  another playstation/xbox so that they can play warframe. They would prefer making a separate account so they can individually play warframe whenever one of them isnt playing. The only way they can possibly ban the accounts is if , they somehow have someone evidence that a single player is indeed using two or more accounts.

Yes that is true, but why would someone go out of their way to create a new account on a console just to abuse the system. Takes too much work.

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

Yes that is true, but why would someone go out of their way to create a new account on a console just to abuse the system. Takes too much work.

Too many kids with too much free time on consoles.... 

Was easy to lock raids behind mr 18. Nobody would reach 18 with a second account just for farm more arcanes. And we get rid of new players in the raids.