Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris Build

Mewberry

Question

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Tigris_Prime/t_30_22002004_167-6-3-171-7-5-178-4-5-190-5-5-191-2-3-264-3-3-482-0-10-546-1-5_482-7-546-6-191-7-264-7-178-8-190-9-167-9-171-6/en/2-0-96/

I've been playing for about 2 weeks and I'm started to get invited to Raids and what not. My damage is there, but it's no where near maximized, so I decided to play around with builds so I have a goal to work toward. I'm playing Nova Prime with a Slow Nova build. Only other combination I considered trying was Radiation / Viral, but antimatter drop is already Radiation damage. How does this build look? Would you change anything and why?

And just so you know where I'm at: I have all these mods except the primed version of Point Blank (because I'm broke from all the modding I have to do to keep up with these veterans dragging me around :shocked:), but I'm planning on buying it soon.

Edited by Mewberry

9 answers to this question

keep in mind that even though it shows 90% status its almost nowhere near that shotgun status is really confusing due to how the pellet system works also with vicious spread your gonna have to be really close to hit most of the pellets i would use another 90% elemental over vicious  ( personally )

then again i'm strange when i play this game so don't listen to me if it doesn't sound good :D  ill upload a picture of what my tigris looks like ( just replace the riven mod with something else )

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Sancti_Tigris/t_30_22232033_167-2-3-170-6-5-178-0-5-179-3-5-264-4-3-482-1-10-546-5-5-805-7-0_178-8-482-7-167-5-179-6-264-4-546-11-170-6-805-9/en/2-0-86

Edited by MajesticPinecone

13 minutes ago, Mewberry said:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Tigris_Prime/t_30_22002004_167-6-3-171-7-5-178-4-5-190-5-5-191-2-3-264-3-3-482-0-10-546-1-5_482-7-546-6-191-7-264-7-178-8-190-9-167-9-171-6/en/2-0-96/

I've been playing for about 2 weeks and I'm started to get invited to Raids and what not. My damage is there, but it's no where near maximized, so I decided to play around with builds so I have a goal to work toward. I'm playing Nova Prime with a Slow Nova build. Only other combination I considered trying was Radiation / Viral, but antimatter drop is already Radiation damage. How does this build look? Would you change anything and why?

And just so you know where I'm at: I have all these mods except the primed version of Point Blank (because I'm broke from all the modding I have to do to keep up with these veterans dragging me around :shocked:), but I'm planning on buying it soon.

how do you have nova p if you've only been playing 2 weeks? also viral is good. i would personally swap out your blast for more corrosive or viral. with the t prime your dealing enough damage that enemies are dead before blasts knock down becomes useful.

Tigris Prime can reach 100% status easily and without rivens.  Most if not all of the posts I've read about builds for it recommend that.  To do that I believe you need all 4 status/elemental mods in your build.  If you want to go for that your build should probably be more like:

4 status-elemental damage mods in whatever combos you want, Point Blank/Primed Point Blank,  Hell's Chamber, two other mods

The other two mods are usually: Blaze, Chilling Reload, Seeking Force, Seeking Fury, Sweeping Serration, Vicious Spread

The rule for 100% status on shotguns is that it should reach 100% before applying mods with multishot like Hell's Chamber.  Most people seem to like Blaze and Vicious Spread for the increases to damage without any real negatives.  Sweeping Serration can be good if you have it for more damage on your slash procs which can be good depending on the elemental combos you have.  You can go for 90% elemental mods to add more damage that way but the people that advocate the mods I mentioned or the others with punchthrough will say those mods add more damage then the other choices you have.

14 minutes ago, Arcainyx said:

Tigris Prime can reach 100% status easily and without rivens.  Most if not all of the posts I've read about builds for it recommend that.  To do that I believe you need all 4 status/elemental mods in your build.  If you want to go for that your build should probably be more like:

4 status-elemental damage mods in whatever combos you want, Point Blank/Primed Point Blank,  Hell's Chamber, two other mods

The other two mods are usually: Blaze, Chilling Reload, Seeking Force, Seeking Fury, Sweeping Serration, Vicious Spread

The rule for 100% status on shotguns is that it should reach 100% before applying mods with multishot like Hell's Chamber.  Most people seem to like Blaze and Vicious Spread for the increases to damage without any real negatives.  Sweeping Serration can be good if you have it for more damage on your slash procs which can be good depending on the elemental combos you have.  You can go for 90% elemental mods to add more damage that way but the people that advocate the mods I mentioned or the others with punchthrough will say those mods add more damage then the other choices you have.

This is a good feedback. Just to add, sweeping serration wont increase damage on the slash procs, but the quantity of slash procs in the weapons proc pool

Just now, (PS4)lhbuch said:

This is a good feedback. Just to add, sweeping serration wont increase damage on the slash procs, but the quantity of slash procs in the weapons proc pool

Thanks for the correction.  I knew there was a reason why others had advocated using it.  I think of myself as more of a mid-level poster game knowledge wise.  Plenty of people know a lot more about this game then I do or probably ever will.

2 hours ago, Arcainyx said:

Thanks for the correction.  I knew there was a reason why others had advocated using it.  I think of myself as more of a mid-level poster game knowledge wise.  Plenty of people know a lot more about this game then I do or probably ever will.

Dont worry, you will learn fast. As per your post you already have a good knowledge as it is

4 hours ago, Wrum said:

how do you have nova p if you've only been playing 2 weeks? also viral is good. i would personally swap out your blast for more corrosive or viral. with the t prime your dealing enough damage that enemies are dead before blasts knock down becomes useful.

Haha I was smart enough to ask around what classes are best to get and I was told Loki (prime too expensive blehhhh), Frost (same issue as Loki :p), and Nova. So I had friends taxi me around and help me start out. I loved Nova so much I ended up buying Prime.

@MajesticPinecone It would appear you're telling me to get a Damage / Element Riven ;P but sadly i'm not even close to that. I'll try out elemental mods and see how it feels. Ty for the tip.

@Wrum I think the [Blaze] is amplifying itself (from what I understood from the wiki about it) is why the Blast damage was so high. I guess I'll try a Viral / Rad combo for the Viral proc. I'll try putting corrosive on my Akstiletto as that seems to make more sense for shredding armor.

@Arcainyx I was using a [Sweeping Serration] build before under the misconception that the boosting the Slash value was the same as increasing the weapon's base damage. Ty for the clarification :)

I was looking at using [Frigid Blast], I forgot why I didn't put it on. I think the market price of [Shell Shock] was really cheap, but I'll definitely farm out [Frigid Blast] and try putting it on. I actually already have a [Chilling Reload] and I'm using it currently, but I've found that as I grow more and more used to the play style of Tigris, the reload becomes less and less useful. 

Thank you everyone so much for your feedback though, I'll definitely keep all this in mind as I continue working towards an end game build ^^

Tecchnically the status chance for shot gun is jsut add another step. each pellet carry its own status

for example, the shotgun can shoot 10 pellet at a time

so if your stats reach 100%, each pellet carry 10%.

This is usefull if you shoot the shotgun in between 2 people and use the spread to proc it.

Regarding tigirs prime,

If you are going status built, i strongly recommend you put sweepign serration. why ?

1. Slash proc easily when status at 100%, slash proc ignore shield. even corpus can bleed to death ( eventhough they are machine )

2. You can do corrosive and blast.

-> corrosive will reduce their armor ( unless you got 4 man team all cp then you dont need it )

-> blast will stun them.

combining this 3, you can shred their armor + knock them down  + bleed them

but his also depends on your play style.

if you got safe frame like rhino frost and loki,

you can equip viral radiation and slash.

it will make them receive higher dot/s

16 hours ago, Mewberry said:

Haha I was smart enough to ask around what classes are best to get and I was told Loki (prime too expensive blehhhh), Frost (same issue as Loki :p), and Nova. So I had friends taxi me around and help me start out. I loved Nova so much I ended up buying Prime.

@MajesticPinecone It would appear you're telling me to get a Damage / Element Riven ;P but sadly i'm not even close to that. I'll try out elemental mods and see how it feels. Ty for the tip.

riven is completely optional i think i put that in my post just replace the riven with something else of your choosing :D