Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

broken war

(PSN)quebra_solto770

Question

9 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

And good luck with that. Almost a year of regular playing and killing them and got 1(!) blade.

That's impossible playing 1 year Lua regularly and getting 1 blade only. Within 2 weeks got 10 each, the drop is normal, it just takes time. 

Edited by PrimeDCookieMonstah
Typo

43 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

That's impossible playing 1 year Lua regularly and getting 1 blade only. Within 2 weeks got 10 each, the drop is normal, it just takes time. 

It's all luck... you must have give RNGsus a lot of bloody sacrifices if you are that lucky. 

52 minutes ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

In my experience its quite rare, but I am glad you beat the odds so handily and that RNG favors you. In my experience fighting Sentient encounters on Tycho Lua, one year for RNG to finally start giving up the goods is around the sweet spot on those parts but randomness effects us all in weird ways.

2 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

It's all luck... you must have give RNGsus a lot of bloody sacrifices if you are that lucky. 

1 hour ago, Urlan said:

In my experience its quite rare, but I am glad you beat the odds so handily and that RNG favors you. In my experience fighting Sentient encounters on Tycho Lua, one year for RNG to finally start giving up the goods is around the sweet spot on those parts but randomness effects us all in weird ways.

It happened randomly while farming for the Stance Vengeful Revenant. RNG in a nutshell, you want 1 thing and it gives u another. 

3 hours ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

It happened randomly while farming for the Stance Vengeful Revenant. RNG in a nutshell, you want 1 thing and it gives u another. 

So true! Good luck in the next big hunt.