Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a nice corrosive Crit-Status Soma P Build

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Question

6 answers to this question

easy:

serration, split chamber, vital sense, point strike, 3 dual stats and.... argon scope i guess? You will have to leave one of the dual stats 1 from max which is unfortunate. But without forma it's necessary

This build uses a whole bunch of low cost mods (argon scope instead of bladed rounds is a point of contention for some, but you can't doubt that in this case it's low capacity is a huge advantage

Edited by Pie_mastyr
clarification

I assume for Armor but what Level Range has a pretty large determination for build performance.

wjBCsXD.jpg

This will have optimal performance against lvl 70-100 Armor however eventually Hammer Shot (Yes the mod everyone hates on) will eventually perform better in place of Primed Bane (Around lvl 140+).

It also matters if you have any damage buffs present as to what level range each build will begin to out perform others.

2 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

I assume for Armor but what Level Range has a pretty large determination for build performance.

wjBCsXD.jpg

This will have optimal performance against lvl 70-100 Armor however eventually Hammer Shot (Yes the mod everyone hates on) will eventually perform better in place of Primed Bane (Around lvl 140+).

It also matters if you have any damage buffs present as to what level range each build will begin to out perform others.

I think you missed the point... It was supposed to be a build with out the use of forma

9 minutes ago, Pie_mastyr said:

I think you missed the point... It was supposed to be a build with out the use of forma

I got it. I just gave some information and something to work towards.

If their intention is to not forma the weapon ever then why bother posting. Soma doesn't work without Forma.

Soma isn't really status weapon. It's not completely not viable because it spews so many bullets but when it comes to status there are many better guns.

But if you really want status build, I guess no forma would be 3x dual stats (corrosive+cold), Argon Scope, Hammer Shot/Vital Sense, usual suspects (Serration+Split Chamber) and rank 4 ammo mutation or 4th dual stats elemental if Carrier would be used for ammo.