Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Combat Contest is Live!

[DE]Helen

warframe0025.jpg

"The unknowing force creeping throughout the Origin, feeding upon our flesh. However, we came no unprepared. And together, none shall fallen"

Oberon Prime : 711646 [ In front of all ]
Trinity Prime : BKHE32 (me) [ The one on the left ]
Ember : zazastamp_Ch [ On the right ]
Shy Banshee Prime : Humhai [ On the furthest back, completely blocked out by Oberon :v ]

EDIT: Nevermind, re-read the first post and realized it's meant to be multiplayer. Sorry for the wrong post, can be deleted.

Inaros is ready for the hordes! Let them come!

Picture is 4K, by the way.

How it was done: Corpus ship thingy scene with totally reduced scene lighting and 15 minutes of finding the right spot and position to have none of the lights get into the picture lol

Only I, Ferah_Frithu, am present in this picture. :)

Edited by Ferah_Frithu

myrbear (nova prime) and a corpus specter, there were some grineer lancers but they are not visible in this picture.

Grineer galleon cargo scene is used here.

2ljsy2v.jpg

"The time my prized carrier prime had perished, I had to make do with a specter."

Edited by myrbear

On 6/19/2017 at 6:25 PM, (Xbox One)FEAR DA SPOON said:

Do we have to do it with another person. I have no friends that are willing to join me so I'm just wondering. 

Nope, I did it alone, and saw multiple others do it alone as well. Also no where in the rules does it say you must have a partner.

Page one has all rules on it if you want to be 100% sure.

Edited by myrbear

13 hours ago, myrbear said:

Nope, I did it alone, and saw multiple others do it alone as well. Also no where in the rules does it say you must have a partner.

Page one has all rules on it if you want to be 100% sure.

they might've done it alone but it won't count. the contest is named multiplayer captura for a reason? "Take a Multiplayer Captura image of you in combat with other Tenno and share it in this thread for judging"

On 6/20/2017 at 8:16 AM, (PS4)Noiverns said:

they might've done it alone but it won't count. the contest is named multiplayer captura for a reason? "Take a Multiplayer Captura image of you in combat with other Tenno and share it in this thread for judging"

Thanks for clarification.

Edited by myrbear