• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   03/31/2016

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
[DE]Helen

Captura Combat Contest is Live!

Topic will be automatically locked at 05:00 PM

299 posts in this topic

MultiplayerCaptura_NewsHeader.jpg

Gather your friends – it’s time for a Multiplayer Captura contest! This time, we want to see you and your fellow Tenno in action. Show us how you defend the Origin System by taking a Multiplayer Captura image of you and up to seven other Tenno in combat. Will you battle each other or spawn in unsuspecting enemies? You decide!

How to enter?
Take a Multiplayer Captura image of you in combat with other Tenno and share it in this thread for judging

OR

Tweet your Multiplayer Captura image on Twitter with the hashtag #CapturaCombat to enter the contest (You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter)

Need an example?
ContestForumExample.png

TwitterContestExample.jpg

Rules:

• Only 1 submission per person – multiple people from the same group can participate as long as the submissions are not the exact same. Get unique and switch it up for maximum creativity!
  • Only 1 Captura image per submission (make it your best!)
  • Captura image must be appropriate for the Forums.
  • The alias of everyone who participated must be listed.
  • Each Captura image can include a maximum of eight participants
  • Do not steal other Captura images that are not your own.
  • Do not post on both Twitter and Forums. Choose one location.
  • You must be following the @PlayWarframe Twitter if your submission is a Captura Tweet.
  • Captura Tweet must include the hashtag #CapturaCombat and follow these rules.
  • Photoshop is not allowed
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified.

Prizes:
1st place – 1000 Platinum and your Multiplayer Captura posted on the Warframe Twitter!
2nd place – 750 Platinum and your Multiplayer Captura posted on the Warframe Twitter!
3rd place – 500 Platinum and your Multiplayer Captura posted on the Warframe Twitter!
4th place – 250 Platinum and your Multiplayer Captura posted on the Warframe Twitter!
5th place – 100 Platinum!

Winners will be determined based on creating a unique Multiplayer Captura image. Every winning Tenno who participated will receive the respective prize!

This contest starts now until June 29that 1:00 p.m. ET

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Prepare for a Captura battle, Tenno! Good luck!

:community:

** Easy steps to post images in the Forums:

• Upload your image to a site like http://imgur.com/
  • Right-click the image and select 'Open in new tab'
  • Copy & paste the URL right into your Forum post

Posted (edited)

Hi [DE]Helen XctPENl.gif Welcome to the forums :)
Little question: Is it okay to use a 8 player raid group to enter the captura mode? That way 8 people could be shown off their fancy stuff at the same time (only asking since this is not thaaat known & the Screenshot in your post only shows a normal group; 4 or less players :3)

I wish all good luck too!

edit: and yea, I won't participate, sooo this is not a reservation or whatnot...just wanted to say hi & ask a question^^'

Edited by Fabpsi
edito for clarification

Posted (edited)

1db7c908022bb2089fc0428e36d85885.jpg 

Left to right: ViralN9, Epsilon13 and TheJadrimian.

I've been waiting for this. :P

Edited by TheJadrimian

5 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi Helen XctPENl.gif Welcome to the forums :)
Little question: Is it okay to use a 8 player raid group to enter the captura mode? That way 8 people could be shown off their fancy stuff at the same time (only asking since this is not thaaat known & the Screenshot in your post only shows a normal group; 4 or less players :3)

I wish all good luck too!

edit: and yea, I won't participate, sooo this is not a reservation or whatnot...just wanted to say hi & ask a question^^'

Hello Fabpsi! :) Yes, that's fine! 8 player raid groups are welcome

Wait @[DE]Helen How is it LIVE, when we don't have Captura Multiplayer or am I missing something? 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Wait @[DE]Helen How is it LIVE, when we don't have Captura Multiplayer or am I missing something? 

Multiplayer Captura is Live since Update 20.5.0 :)

Edited by Vanthenos

4 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Invite your friends into a squad whilst you're on your ship, then go into captura mode as normal. It should bring everyone with you

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Multiplayer Captura went live with update 20.5.0! :) Here are all the details:

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Vanthenos said:

Mutliplayer Captura is Live since Update 20.5.0 :)

44 minutes ago, Conargle said:

Invite your friends into a squad whilst you're on your ship, then go into captura mode as normal. It should bring everyone with you

I missed this then, I did try to do this before, but does it matter what region you're in? I know a few cases where if you're in the wrong region it won't work. 

Edited by LegionCynex
As Requested: Edited Comment

Posted (edited)

Ksaero (Excalibur), YukiRee (Nyx)

DMy4Jl2.jpg

Edited by Ksaero

Posted (edited)

YukiRee (Nyx), Ksaero (Excalibur)

DXpbdAr.jpg

Edited by YukiRee

Posted (edited)

Edited by swagfoxy412394
link was removed because it lead to a incorrect place

Sweet! Now only if I had friends to do this with.......

Posted (edited)

Nevermind, my bad!

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Eye Angel x said:

Cant figure out how to post the pics on here  :/ 

** Easy steps to post images in the Forums:

• Upload your image to a site like http://imgur.com/
  • Right-click the image and select 'Open in new tab'
  • Copy & paste the URL right into your Forum post

ovBRh3h.jpg

Players: Neme03 {Left, Green/Blue Chroma}; CthuluRage {Right, White Chroma}

Me (c2ke) using my "Deep Space Operator" Rhino look