Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unavailable colours

buchtas4_CZ

Question

I remember long time ago in warframe, there was an update that changed tone of some colours on basic paletes, and well i still have one original colour before update, it may be problem on my side, or am i extremly lucky? 

I really like this exact colour so i dont want this one to be deleted :)

What do you think people ? 

3 answers to this question

Switch legacy colours on/off in the options menu depending on how you want the colours to look.

From Update 14.1.2: "Added a ‘Legacy Palettes: On/Off’ option in the UI to give players the option to revert all colour palettes to the pre-gamma fix state (find this in Gameplay tab Options)."

Information from the wiki:

"Legacy Color Palettes
Until Update 14.0.9 there was bug that caused the gamma values for all the color palettes to be higher than normal, which had the affect of making all the colors (with the exception of 'true' black and white from the smoke color palette), to be a few shades lighter than intended. This issue was fixed in the aforementioned update, and gave every Tenno who logged in during the next two weeks the Gamma color palette for free.

In Update 14.1.2, the Legacy Color Palettes option was added in the Gameplay tab of Settings menu. This toggle option reverts the color palettes to the pre-14.0.9 color schemes."

Video on how to turn on or off the legacy colour option: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfFOZaJ-YPs