Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas and Kela De Thaym Missions

Kezriak

Can we just get rid of the token system necessary to unlock amblus for excal and Kela? Seriously? Is there even a real reason behind this? I see Kuva missions in either one and if I'm short the points necessary to unlock the mission node, I'm not going to bother, so why is this even a thing?

46 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

it's more a lore thing, to fight kela you must prove to her that you are a worthy opponent beating enemies in arenas, and for ambulas you need the beacons to locate where he is (even if the node is the same every time)

Although, when you have to kill them over and over lore becomes pretty redundant.

And I do agree with OP. This is a BS mechanic.

It's a simple grind and farm mechanic, something at times even monthly sub MMO's or simliar have.

They maked it fair easy already that a part will drop allways, consdiering in the old days you did a boss and had to hope he drops it at all.

I understand the people who simply not got the time, but for that you eather had excal as starter frame as example, which then you are lucky, or buy them directly.

You work and have no time you can skip some by buying, not want to buy, you farm.

I am sure they will continue this way by now with Boss reworks, it does make sense Lore wise the first time even, you simply need ot do it more often for the gameplay aspect.

But people should also consider, if you farmed it once, you basicly have no reason to to it anymore, which then makes all the work they put in gone to waste again, so they they make it, even if it is kind of forced, replayable.

Edited by Marine027