Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime Arcane

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

3 answers to this question

Use Arcane Guardian/Ultimatum for some better survivability. Oberon Prime can utilize them due to the increased armour stat.

Or use Arcane Avenger for the damages (or Fury if you're a melee player and you can't afford an Avenger set).

All depends on your playstyle. I, for one, wouldn't use Energize on Oberon :satisfied:

i feel like oberon could benefit best from either a guardian like any other frame, or another energize altogether.

oberon has

1. high armor

2. tank potential, devastated by energy cost and energy level.

if you want pure synergy, arcane pulse might go well with the health orbs from ult.

if you like conclave, don't pass up arcane warmth. (if arcanes ACTUALLY work in conclave, i heard a big youtuber say this once, though) oberon is a strong conclave warframe because he can tank and regain health, allowing him to win more fights more consistently if you can find spots to heal up.

avoid health regen arcanes, because your 3 is actually more of a burst heal than a slowly boosting heal.

i dont call myself an authority on arcanes, and almost all of them are personal preference. but, i don't think i said anything wrong about oberon itself, so use your judgement on what you seen on similar frames.

I personally use a Strike set that one that boosts pistol damage when you reload. There are none that I know of that directly synergize with his abilities, although if I were using a typical build, and I had a set, I'd use Aegis and/or Avenger. His regeneration is the more important component to his survival as opposed to his EHP, so I'd double up on the regen factor using the only weak point of it, his shields. That'll help him out against stuff like Techs very well. Avenger uses the regen to allow him to take many hits without issues, so it's essentially a free crit chance boost, with a typical build. Because I don't use a typical build, and have very little damage taking ability, I just use the ones that I use, as a way to boost my damage.