Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you see who you sent a Gift to?

Shockwave-

Question

I sent a gift to someone who never opened it. It could be because they haven't played again since, but it's possible I typed in the wrong name (not on friends list). Is there anyway to tell who I sent the gift to? Is there a list anywhere or at least the last gift sent or something?

12 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

As far as I know, it has to be opened in order to get a confirmation message that it was successfully sent.

Ordis will notify you of an inbox message and there you would be able to see to whom you sent the gift there. I doubt there is any other way like the most recent players list.

4 minutes ago, RTFT.NL said:

Ordis will notify you of an inbox message and there you would be able to see to whom you sent the gift there. I doubt there is any other way like the most recent players list.

That's after they open it though. I don't recall any instance in receiving a notification otherwise.

If you type a name you send that item to that person. The notification just a visual strenghtening if you sent any gift to someone and he/she opened it. In the first place you need to know that name if you send something. If shows an error that is probably a not active or existing account like once I sent a gift to a person whom left the game or just renamed her/himself like @MagPrime

Ps : Pls Remind me to send to her/him something.

Ps2 : A feature with pending list would be nice anyway.

Edited by Sziklamester

10 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

If you type a name you send that item to that person. The notification just a visual strenghtening if you sent any gift to someone and he/she opened it. In the first place you need to know that name if you send something. If shows an error that is probably a not active or existing account like once I sent a gift to a person whom left the game or just renamed her/himself like @MagPrime

Ps : Pls Remind me to send to her/him something.

Ps2 : A feature with pending list would be nice anyway.

Merp?