Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

windows 10 supported?

V-Cron

Question

8 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, V-Cron said:

do u guys know if windows 10 is supported or no?

depends on what u call supported. if i deactivate v sync i see 200~510 fps depending on where i am in the game. i would call that smooth so as "supported" if that helps u with ur question.

thx but by supported i mean no errors and stuff, i already give up on playing this game anyway, straight 1week trying to fix updating error, i already reinstall it 3 times, trying everything that internet told me to. STILL got 0 answer to my problem.

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:39 AM, V-Cron said:

thx but by supported i mean no errors and stuff, i already give up on playing this game anyway, straight 1week trying to fix updating error, i already reinstall it 3 times, trying everything that internet told me to. STILL got 0 answer to my problem.

Are you using the Steam Client or the DE client?  I had that problem with the Steam Client just the other day when I was installing Steam Version for Tennogen.  I had to uninstall the game from the Steam interface (not the Control Panel/Remove Programs) and then reinstall it again for it to work properly.  Had no problems at all with the DE client.