Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Undetectable Stealth Build For Anyone Who Needs It

VoltTheHero

Question

(Sorry if Grammar is bad my PC messed up the page so I end up duplicating text and stuff)

Hi everyone I have a pretty decent, stealthy build for Ivara that can allow you to bypass anything without getting caught. I made a video about it here if you don't feel like reading https://youtu.be/50m6wd37OLI if you want to subscribe that would be greatly appreciated, but if you don't mind reading then carry on seeing what I have to say. So for the aura go with an energy siphon so you can gain more energy overtime. Next add a Narrow Minded, Primed Continuity, and Constitution for more power duration as it will increase how long your 3rd ability and 1st ability last for. Next add fleeting expertise and a streamline for more power efficiency so that you don't use up to much power when using your abilities. Then add a flow for more power overall and an Infiltrate (Ivara Augment) which allows you to go through lasers and beams without losing your energy, being knocked down, setting off alarms, etc. This mod also helps you move faster in Prowl. 

If you're however wondering why I don't have any power strength mods, it's because you all you really need is a decent bow because if your shooting like 10 arrows doing tons of damage at some you're bound to 1 shot them. I've made a dread 1 shot build which actually works in case anyone wants to check it out, but anyways I hope this guide helped you. Let me know if you have any better Ivara builds! 

7 answers to this question

the only thing i would change, is swap the stretch for something with power strength. unless you are actually using the quiver arrows, range does nothing for ivara. altho it does increase her theft radius.

EDIT: also, energy siphon does NOT work when using a channeled ability like prowl or artemis. id use corrosive projection instead.

Edited by Moysa

1 hour ago, Moysa said:

the only thing i would change, is swap the stretch for something with power strength. unless you are actually using the quiver arrows, range does nothing for ivara. altho it does increase her theft radius.

EDIT: also, energy siphon does NOT work when using a channeled ability like prowl or artemis. id use corrosive projection instead.

Sounds good mate!

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, VoltTheHero said:

Tell me what you think.

I would completely remove NarrowMinded.  Ivara can utilize range but it doesn't need to be very high.  What you really need for longer Prowl is Efficiency.  If you have Efficiency at either max or in the 160% range, then your duration can actually be slightly under 100% and still have a good Prowl.  Best rule for building Ivara is not to let any stats go under 100% to keep all her powers working well.  Power Strength effects your Prowl steal chance.  Only with 100% power or higher will Prowl steal every time.  Power Strength also effects her moving speed in Prowl when using the Infiltrate augment.  

Since you're doing Stealth, you will more than likely be solo.  While solo with Ivara almost any aura mod will do.  I personally forma'd my aura slot to use Steel Charge.  Steel Charge because of the higher melee damage boost on top of stealth bonuses and the extra mod capacity.  

xIEN7pw.jpg

You don't need to forma a much as I did.  I kinda went above 2 because I had lots of forma and wanted as much starting energy as possible.  :D

39 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I would completely remove NarrowMinded.  Ivara can utilize range but it doesn't need to be very high.  What you really need for longer Prowl is Efficiency.  If you have Efficiency at either max or in the 160% range, then your duration can actually be slightly under 100% and still have a good Prowl.  Best rule for building Ivara is not to let any stats go under 100% to keep all her powers working well.  Power Strength effects your Prowl steal chance.  Only with 100% power or higher will Prowl steal every time.  Power Strength also effects her moving speed in Prowl when using the Infiltrate augment.  

Since you're doing Stealth, you will more than likely be solo.  While solo with Ivara almost any aura mod will do.  I personally forma'd my aura slot to use Steel Charge.  Steel Charge because of the higher melee damage boost on top of stealth bonuses and the extra mod capacity.  

xIEN7pw.jpg

You don't need to forma a much as I did.  I kinda went above 2 because I had lots of forma and wanted as much starting energy as possible.  :D

Pretty decent mod setup.