Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Simply Must Have Them In Game...

Xylia

If you simply Must have Warframe Power Mods dropping from enemies, then could you at least please skew them towards your current Warframe?

Whenever a Warframe Power Mod drops, it should take two things into consideration:

1). Your Current Warframe (it should be skewed in your current Warframe's favor)

2). Whether or not Its Mods are maxed out (if you have your current Warframe's mods maxed, there should be less chance of a Warframe Power drop entirely).

In all the missions since U9, I've not yet seen a single Nova mod drop at all. I think I've seen maybe 1-2 Teslas drop since Vauban was introduced.

I have, however, seen countless Slash Dash, Shuriken, Fireball, and even a few things like Chaos, Absorb, Radial Disarm, etc.

I've been playing Nova and now have her up into the teens (14 I think?).

Still haven't seen a Nova mod.

Looks like the only way I'm getting her powers up is to blow a good 20 or more Fusion Cores. It takes awhile to get that many cores in the first place, and throwing other Warframes' cards at it just ends up blowing large amounts of credits and mods entirely.

Just use all the Slash Dashes, Shurikens, Fireballs, and the few Chaoses, Absorbs, and Radial Disarms to level them up.

It takes a million of them, and large amounts of credits for very little gain.

You end up blowing 30, 40, 50 mods to do something you could have done in 10-15 mods if only the right mods would have been dropping.

That's a lot of wasted drops, and to be honest when I see yet another Slash Dash, I end up just rolling my eyes going "You know, I've gotten enough of those to max out 5 excaliburs....."

Meanwhile there's stuff I could really use, like Redirection, Vitality, some weapon mods, etc that would be far more useful to me.

It takes a million of them, and large amounts of credits for very little gain.

You end up blowing 30, 40, 50 mods to do something you could have done in 10-15 mods if only the right mods would have been dropping.

That's a lot of wasted drops, and to be honest when I see yet another Slash Dash, I end up just rolling my eyes going "You know, I've gotten enough of those to max out 5 excaliburs....."

Meanwhile there's stuff I could really use, like Redirection, Vitality, some weapon mods, etc that would be far more useful to me.

Do you hear yourself? You are saying you don't want to use other warframe mods to level up your warframe mods because it's a waste of valuable warframe mods, and then you go and say you are getting too many warframe mods.

Do you hear yourself? You are saying you don't want to use other warframe mods to level up your warframe mods because it's a waste of valuable warframe mods, and then you go and say you are getting too many warframe mods.

was about the say the excat same thing until i realized what this was about.

its those "if they didnt drop we would get the "good" mods thread.

those mods are filler, one way or another. if they took them out they would either do something else to fill that void or we would simply get less of them. and the things that are suppose to be hard to get would still be hard to get.

even if it was drops for your warframe you would end up with the same surplus as before, they would just be centered around your frame. which causes the same issues once you level your mods up. which is the easiest thing to rank all things considered.

they are filler. you can level your mods, or some other frames mods or hell whatever else you want with them. ive gotten from 10 to 12 on my serration using skill mods almost exclusively. it uses money but im still swimming in a sea of credits that i dont even know what to do with. i can only use so many ammo boxes.

this is hardly an issue.

Edited by MetalGerbil

To simplify this they should just make it so we can buy empty fusion cores and dump our extra mods into them to level them up. There, a use for those stupid extra mods people get.

I'm so for this I don't know what to do with myself.

I prefer the solution of replacing all ability drops with fusion cores, as it will clutter our inventory (and the drop tables) a hell of a lot less- and serve the EXACT SAME PURPOSE.

Oh and uh... "credit cost"... lol. I know people with over 5 mil. Run some voids, brah. Only time I fell below 200k after breaking it was when I first joined a clan and bought all of the BP's I'd ever need from it (not sure how but I apparently bought two Supra prints as well lol). I'm back over 500k. Took under a day.

Anyways, misinformation galore... Here's how fusing works:

The base cost is 4

The base value is 1

Uncommon is x2 common (both cost and value)

Rare is x3 common (both cost and value)

Each rank costs x2 the previous.

Each rank is +50% to value

Same mod is x2 value

Same polarity is x2 value

Fusion cores are All Polarities

So...

Same Mod is 7 (1-2-4).

Same polarity, Same Rarity is 14 (2-4-8).

Same polarity, Rare on Common is ~5 (1-1-3) with overflow

Same polarity, Uncommon on Common is 7 (1-2-4).

Same polarity, Rare on Uncommon is ~10 (2-2-6) with overflow

Same polarity, Common on Uncommon is 28 (4-8-16)

Same polarity, Uncommon on Rare is 21 (3-6-12)

Same polarity, Common on Rare is 42 (6-12-24)