Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

Just now, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

The wait...

I just think it's silly to give a released date that is valid for like 30% of the world, because by the time it rolls out, probably in some EU areas it will be the 30th...not to mention Australia, Japan and so on.

SO ummmm... If they said the release date would be the 30th then it wouldn't still be only valid for 30% of the world? The entire world is not on the same time zone so therefor giving a release date will never be the same for everyone. Therefor stating it starts on the 29th is as good as you will get unless they becamse more specific and said June 29th at 3:00pm est. 

4 minutes ago, WRESinn said:

Quick question.  Does this Prime come with a warframe slot, or do we have to purchase one of those in addition?

Well, normally when you buy a Warframe, you get some slot for free, if I'm not wrong..
So I'd say you get one for free ^^
Sorry if I'm wrong tho..

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Triaurum said:

Woah man, they posted it on twitter?! Wish they could've you know post it somewhere convenient where everyone got the initial news from... Which would've saved people time?

Idk, what about the warframe.com website?.. That seems like a good website...

Truth! I don't use Twitter, myself. I actually found out from someone else who uses Twitter.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

According to the Warframe Twitter account, they're looking at a 12PM PT/3PM ET release. So check your Twitch account closer to that time slot.

Great information!! I was actually assuming it was going to be at the daily reset so I wasn't quite losing my mind jist yet lol

Just now, (PS4)Joboo806 said:

Great information!! I was actually assuming it was going to be at the daily reset so I wasn't quite losing my mind jist yet lol

For sure.

I mean, I get the anxiety here. Being two months old in the game and Frost being one of my favorite frames, this event saved me from spending a lot of plat this past weekend. It would have been nice if they gave some sort of time table, but it's also possible that they didn't really know until today as well.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)spiritseer said:

SO ummmm... If they said the release date would be the 30th then it wouldn't still be only valid for 30% of the world? The entire world is not on the same time zone so therefor giving a release date will never be the same for everyone. Therefor stating it starts on the 29th is as good as you will get unless they becamse more specific and said June 29th at 3:00pm est. 

Noon GMT it's the same day in each part of the World, just saying, no more than midnight in Australia, 1 AM in Hawaay I think