Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

1 minute ago, winars1 said:

Not really, but when a game say that they will release something that day they should release the thing when they said, not when they want to, bcs some players are really excited about that stuff and they need to wait more time, if you think you are some god lvl warframe player just bcs you have big mastery lvl or something and you can judge other players. Pls stfu and let me be happy and excited about that and impatient, cuz youre not smarted if you say that...

Lel he got u so triggered xD

1 minute ago, winars1 said:

Not really, but when a game say that they will release something that day they should release the thing when they said, not when they want to, bcs some players are really excited about that stuff and they need to wait more time, if you think you are some god lvl warframe player just bcs you have big mastery lvl or something and you can judge other players. Pls stfu and let me be happy and excited about that and impatient, cuz youre not smarted if you say that...

And if age wasn't apparent in your "comment"....

Check it. Frost Prime as part of the "Prime with Prime" event is being released today. No, it didn't/hasn't happened when you wanted it. That sucks, I get it. However, they have a tentative 12PM PT/3PM ET launch schedule for it today (per their Twitter account).

In closing, I have no idea what my skill in this game or my mastery level have anything to do with it. In fact, I never once mentioned it. Actually, to be perfectly honest, I just started playing two (1+1=2) months ago. I certainly hope you keep up on your studies during your summer break.

Have a great day!

10 minutes ago, (PS4)spiritseer said:

If the release time is 3pm est then it is in 2 hours not in 1 minute. For those of you that do not know your time zones or how to tell time and don't know how to use google to figure it out here is a link with the exact time. https://time.is/EST

I was replying to the comment saying it was 6PM GMT, not the EST one, simply pointing out more people need to follow the link you've provided. 

Just now, (PS4)TheDurtySloth said:

I was replying to the comment saying it was 6PM GMT, not the EST one, simply pointing out more people need to follow the link you've provided. 

Thats why i posted the link so people could see exactly what time it is and know how long the wait is. I guess i should punctuate because it seems people are being offended as theres no pause in my sentences.

5 minutes ago, Ethan158 said:

Ya'll need to calm down. This is a free frost prime and syandanna, you should be more great full instead of having a *@##$ storm (mind you this remark isn't for everyone!) 

So it's completely acceptable to you to walk into a store where they have free samples on display, but in order to get them you have to sign this, sign that, possibly pay 11 bucks if you're not already a member of this second thing, and then have to wait over half the following day to get your free product?

Just now, WRESinn said:

So it's completely acceptable to you to walk into a store where they have free samples on display, but in order to get them you have to sign this, sign that, possibly pay 11 bucks if you're not already a member of this second thing, and then have to wait over half the following day to get your free product?

You acknowledge when you do something that you are aware you have to wait until they (the owner of said product) actually gives it to you. In the post nowhere did it say immediate release. It states starting the 29th and you have until July 26th. If you dont want to wait you can buy it from other players.

1 minute ago, WRESinn said:

Yep, because its free. You can just leave the store if you dont want to wait

5 minutes ago, WRESinn said:

Except that's not the case, for you to get the Free stuff you have to link your twitch and have prime. Once the update actually goes live is when you'll get it, I think you got the wrong Idea buddy, it's not the trouble to get it but the wait for it.

Edited by Ethan158