The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Promotion

52 minutes ago, Egotistique said:

Similar situation here, tried multiple suggestions including trying to link Prime Video instead of Amazon Prime so on so forth.
Nothing worked =(

You need to cancel your Amazon Prime trial and make a Prime Video trial, it will not work if you have the former activated since Prime Video takes after Amazon not the other way around.

Contact Amazon through their live chat support and they'll help you. 

Edited by aligatorno

10 hours ago, (PS4)Techmagi said:

I cannot locate my stuff in my warframe account on Ps4 either?

I've clicked and claimed my loot twittch bundle. Next login it should show up?

Anything I did wrong?

vista syndana

frost prime

dragon mod pack

please help...

Some players are having this issue DE is sorting this out.

I'm on PS4 and I discovered a way to make mine show up. The crown in the corner had nothing and I thought it might be the browser. So I logged onto twitch using my phone and clicked into desktop mode and lo and behold the crown had a 3 on it. I clicked it and clicked redeem and got a pop up in Warframe straight away

Edited by (PS4)Typhonium

2 hours ago, (PS4)Typhonium said:

I'm on PS4 and I discovered a way to make mine show up. The crown in the corner had nothing and I thought it might be the browser. So I logged onto twitch using my phone and clicked into desktop mode and lo and behold the crown had a 3 on it. I clicked it and clicked redeem and got a pop up in Warframe straight away

Yes desktop mode will show the prime loot crown 

i live in India,so i told my friend who live in different country but south east asia too,he activated my twitch prime trial of 7days mayb.but now i got msg in game to claim from browser,ok.

i closed the game but when i went to twitch.tv ,i tried to CLEM that,but it showing this.....i really dont know what to do,i even disconnected links and reconnected in warframe site,even ingame from steam browser i relinked my twitch prime acc but still happening.also my friend who live in slovakia tried to login and claim but same error happening,any fix please?LgwahX2.png

8 hours ago, 5hady said:

I am from Australia and am using the global 'prime video' membership. I did not have to enable twitch prime manually.

- I signed up for the 'prime video membership'.

- Linked my Amazon account to my twitch account, this enabled twitch prime automatically.

- I had already linked my twitch account to my Warframe account, this allowed me to claim the items no problems.

why did the same does not happen to me ?  I mean, I need to click "enable twitch prime" below the "You're signing up for the worldwide plan". And then wait the "You got it boss, let's do this" thingy  :(

Hello all

I am have been playing Warframe on Xbox lately. I am thinking of moving over to PC but I already claimed the Twitch Prime offer on XboX. Anyone know if i link my PC account which is a different email address with my Twitch prime account and still get the offer on PC? or have I wasted it on XboX?

Been abit scared to try it in case I get in trouble lol. Not the best at this.

Hey Warfame, what about for those of us who don't have Twitch Prime available in our country? I live in Japan, but Twitch Prime is ironically not available here. Now I already have Frost Prime but I really do like that prime syandana. Any advice available, or can you do something about this? I think it's unfair for those of us who've been playing warframe for a VERY long time not to have this available.

12 minutes ago, Melonbrew said:

Hello all

I am have been playing Warframe on Xbox lately. I am thinking of moving over to PC but I already claimed the Twitch Prime offer on XboX. Anyone know if i link my PC account which is a different email address with my Twitch prime account and still get the offer on PC? or have I wasted it on XboX?

Been abit scared to try it in case I get in trouble lol. Not the best at this.

Don't see any problem, just make another twitch account for the PC account 

3 minutes ago, Steamenizer said:

Hey Warfame, what about for those of us who don't have Twitch Prime available in our country? I live in Japan, but Twitch Prime is ironically not available here. Now I already have Frost Prime but I really do like that prime syandana. Any advice available, or can you do something about this? I think it's unfair for those of us who've been playing warframe for a VERY long time not to have this available.

Make a worldwide account. Use a vpn if that still doesn't work. 

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO