Ivarkentje

Question

14 answers to this question

you taunt me. 

15 or so T3 runs,

8 bought out of desperation,

35 useless old T1-T2 keys,

no reaper prime blade

Hang in there Scheifen, it took me about 18 T3 runs to finally get my blade. It was a tidious grind but it's all worth it once you forma out this bad boy and turn it into a killing machine.

Continuing to enjoy Scindo, but I've been messing with Reaper Prime and it may get a potato at some point. I have a Fragor waiting to be claimed in the Foundry as well. 

Reaper Prime is especially good with a frame that cannot be interrupted (such is Rhino with IS on) because you can jump slam attack at any time for extra slam damage. 

I just found fangs.... and now.... they are the best weapon in the game, your warframe just goes nuts and stabs the crap out of something, it looks amazing.  Looks > stats

With decent mods they arn't half bad, and most important they look cool and glow when your using melee channel!

The charge attack hits things in the balls..

+you can roflcopter and the slide attack seems to do more damage than it should, with a similar animation to slash dash.

Pretty sure, Brok hammer reskin Fragor is still BIS for auto attack because of the innate armor ignore, passive aoe and largest Knockdown

Orthos prime is called a reskin? nobody seems to know but I guess Still orthos or Fang prime (depending on charge speed and your wish to aoe) for charge attacks.

I hate to ask DE for.. yet another melee weapon, but an OP dojo Melee weapon would be nice!

Edited by Tatersail