Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox's Duality augment definetly isn't working correctly

tnccs215

As this gif shared on Warframe reddit shows, Lanka shots are literally ricochetting of off enemies, doing ridiculously impossible turns. Judging by the fact the same happens when the clone is equipped with a Supra, I suppose the issue might be related to projectile based weaponry. 

Also, while we're at it, please buff the base duration of the augment. 7 seconds is so ridiculously low and so antithetic to Equinox it barely usable even in joke builds. 

Edited by tnccs215

7 minutes ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

Mirage has a similar issue with Corpus Laser projectile weapons where her clones will fire shots that curve in a similar fashion.

Interesting. Probably a new bug regarding player summons? Wonder if it also applies to specters and Shadows. 

27 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

Interesting. Probably a new bug regarding player summons? Wonder if it also applies to specters and Shadows. 

I've used Nekros against Corpus quite a bit lately (Guardian Eximus Shadows ftw), and I haven't noticed any issues with the Shadows' laser fire. I don't know about Specters though.

Edit:

I was reading the comments on the Supra + Duality reddit post, and came across this:

I'm not sure about it always being bugged, but I did start seeing the Hall of Mirrors bug a good while ago.

Edited by Prof_Blocks_007

1 hour ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

I've used Nekros against Corpus quite a bit lately (Guardian Eximus Shadows ftw), and I haven't noticed any issues with the Shadows' laser fire. I don't know about Specters though.

Edit:

I was reading the comments on the Supra + Duality reddit post, and came across this:

I'm not sure about it always being bugged, but I did start seeing the Hall of Mirrors bug a good while ago.

That's odd. It's the very first time I heard about it, and I'm not that absent in the forums and so. 

• 1 month later...